Bradenton Update

wrongway

Alright fella's, I've just been put on the spot by the track. They want me to commit to the dates I already have in Feb. by Friday. Judging by the interest in this thread I'm on the fence about having the event at all. I need some help financially to put this on and am turning to you. Last year it was all cut and dry, we showed up with our own purse and racer's. Not doing that this year and I'm not in a position to fund it all myself. I have had some interest as far as business' sponsoring a class, but most everyone is having to wait until after the first of the year. Totally understandable given it is Christmas and the economy is in the dump. So, if anyone is interested in helping me get this race off the ground please let me know as soon as you can. I know that some racers have already scheduled this event and I would really hate to cancel it. Call, PM, or post up if you would like to be a part of it. If finance's are tight and you can't, I really understand. I will learn later today exactly what the track is wanting from me. I'm sure that everything will be alright and the race will go on as planned. They kind of caught me off guard with this. Thanks, Gary

Fl race

I will be there with the new dragster. I would like to run the truck in 2.6 but I will be lucky to get the dragster done in time. Jeff

Need cash to make it happen. I haven't been overwhelmed with offers. I have one Super Stock entry, I think Obama got involved!

I guess this is as good a place as any to put this. Some of you know that I haul cars and trucks for a living and if some of the ones from a distance are on the fence because of cost I am offering to haul your trucks down for my cost in fuel. I can haul 3 any size trucks or 4 if they're all reg cab shortbeds. I'd prefer if they're all within a 50 mile radius for logistic reasons or if they're on my route down thru. I can load pretty much anywhere in the 48 just give me a couple weeks notice so I can arrange a load to get me to your area.

I guess this is as good a place as any to put this. Some of you know that I haul cars and trucks for a living and if some of the ones from a distance are on the fence because of cost I am offering to haul your trucks down for my cost in fuel. I can haul 3 any size trucks or 4 if they're all reg cab shortbeds. I'd prefer if they're all within a 50 mile radius for logistic reasons or if they're on my route down thru. I can load pretty much anywhere in the 48 just give me a couple weeks notice so I can arrange a load to get me to your area.

Nice.

Thursday night. Super Stock is not looking good at all and I was trying to generate interest in Pro Street with a big payout. If I can talk the track into letting me keep the event the payout will be based on entries. I can still put it on, just trying to drag some of the faster trucks down here. I'll post up tomorrow night with any details and I really hope that I can put this race on. I'm sure that a lot of racers and spectators will show, the track is just wanting a monetary commitment that I'm not in a position to offer right now. The economy really sucks! Go Obama!! NOT!!!

Oh yea, the race is definately on!! Been working out details on the new "Heavy Street" class. Should be able make an announcement tomorrow on it. Heath, I am really happy that Valair has stepped in to help out. You and Dan are good people!

The race is Feb.24th and 25th. That is a Friday and Saturday, truck show is Sat. only if your interested.

Back