Mishimoto Goes Diesel!

Thanks for the inquiry! We are very interested in this project and we are hoping to perform some R&D in the near future to get the project in motion. Unfortunately I cannot provide an exact date but I will be sure to update the community as soon as more information is available.

We are open to any other product suggestions! Feel free to make comments or ask questions.

Thanks
-John

I would be more than happy to test them on my truck lol

Sent from my paperweight

Got the intercooler all installed today. It fit well except I forgot the rubber pads for under the hook parts. So I had it in and out a couple times. The last owner also put a knock off brand condensor in it so it had fixed mounts. So I had to alter the mounts on the condensor a little. The intercooler is huge compared to the stocker. Haven't had a test drive yet, but it looks and fits good. Also are the supplied boots also lifetime warranted? Everything seems to be of extremely high quality. I am extremely glad you guys pack them with as much foam as you do because I was highly upset with the way the ups guy handled the box...

Got the intercooler all installed today. It fit well except I forgot the rubber pads for under the hook parts. So I had it in and out a couple times. The last owner also put a knock off brand condensor in it so it had fixed mounts. So I had to alter the mounts on the condensor a little. The intercooler is huge compared to the stocker. Haven't had a test drive yet, but it looks and fits good. Also are the supplied boots also lifetime warranted? Everything seems to be of extremely high quality. I am extremely glad you guys pack them with as much foam as you do because I was highly upset with the way the ups guy handled the box...

Great to hear you like the cooler! Let us know how it performs after the test drive. The boots are also covered by our lifetime warranty. We spend quite a bit of time properly designing the packaging for our products, especially of these larger diesel coolers and radiators.

Thanks
-John

Do your 94-02 dodge radiators have four studs on top like the stock radiator to mount the positive battery cable to connect the batteries?

It hasn't stopped raining long enough to really open it up. One thing I can say is the outlet is way cooler than the inlet. Egts under wot seem to be down. Cruising egts didn't change much boost seems to be running lower.

Do your 94-02 dodge radiators have four studs on top like the stock radiator to mount the positive battery cable to connect the batteries?

Yes, our radiator does have (4) M6 x 1.0 lugs to mount the positive battery cable to!

It hasn't stopped raining long enough to really open it up. One thing I can say is the outlet is way cooler than the inlet. Egts under wot seem to be down. Cruising egts didn't change much boost seems to be running lower.

Sounds good! Let us know how things go once you really get into the boost! :)

Here's a sneak peek of the Ford Powerstroke 6.4L Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator! Coming soon!

317b7mb.jpg

Nice products! What kind of max pressure testing have you done on the intercoolers?

Thank you! :) A couple of guys who are running our intercoolers are pushing 100psi and are still running strong! With the cast end tanks being tig welded to the core, these intercoolers can handle a lot of pressure.

Great now get busy on the 2010-13 Dodge Ram intercooler 3.5" thick core with 3.5 inlet and outlets. Also a request to be able to purchase the new intercooler separate from the boots and tubes kit.

Good looking products I'll be your first customer for the 2012 Ram.

Chris

Back