Hey Milliken....

IMG_6016.jpg

My 18 month old son and 6 year old daughter loving their new toy

IMG_6005.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IMG_6115.jpg

X275 can have dual power adders if you have an inline 6, so... I'll have some of that.

Holee phook! I didnt know it could get better than mw but I think it just did!

The powerplant & trans from mw are going in this car?!?!

Short term...

4.250" bore cast iron block with 24v wagler dry aluminum head

Hopefully mid summer it'll get a solid aluminum block from fleece, just waiting my turn in line for one...

No chit. You bought that car?? I remember when Greg @ Ultra Carbon was showing off his skills on the carbon goodies he was making.....

Subbed.

Short term...

4.250" bore cast iron block with 24v wagler dry aluminum head

Hopefully mid summer it'll get a solid aluminum block from fleece, just waiting my turn in line for one...

How did you decide between 12v and 24v head?

50480821671__EB88BC3D-CAD5-44D6-9DBC-92C4D5BB812F.jpg

This is today's fun… I will answer the above questions as soon as I get to the shop and can jump on my laptop

X275 is the end goal, might start in leaf spring shootout and dabble in dual classing. I'll be at all the ODSS events running pro mod class of course throughout the year.

I'd love to make some small tire grudge races from time to time ?

I'll put up pics as soon as Tapatalk cooperates

Have you talked with Donald or anyone else about an exception to run diesel fuel in X275 or leaf spring?
9928a56bb3b2db5635151ef698fd27b1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

No chit. You bought that car?? I remember when Greg @ Ultra Carbon was showing off his skills on the carbon goodies he was making.....

Subbed.

Yessir!

You need to figure out a way to keep the zoomies.

Car looks killer man.

It would be way cool but also very ricer'ish to dump a single turbo exit into zooms lol, probably just going to go straight up out the hood just like MW was

Glad to see it is staying 24v.

How did you decide between 12v and 24v head?

I dont have the time to wait for unicorn parts and wasn't interested in reinventing the wheel for the rail, lines, etc and I already own the injectors that would drop in a 24v head... so, this head from Wagler is a solid aluminum 24v "direct replacement" head for a stock one that has steel inserts in the combustion chamber.... I have high hopes! I'm really just after the weight savings more than anything.

Have you talked with Donald or anyone else about an exception to run diesel fuel in X275 or leaf spring?
9928a56bb3b2db5635151ef698fd27b1.jpg

Yes I have, for all intent of those rules "diesel fuel" can be used interchangeably with "gasoline", the intent of that rule was to keep nitro out of the class.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yessir!

It would be way cool but also very ricer'ish to dump a single turbo exit into zooms lol, probably just going to go straight up out the hood just like MW was

I dont have the time to wait for unicorn parts and wasn't interested in reinventing the wheel for the rail, lines, etc and I already own the injectors that would drop in a 24v head... so, this head from Wagler is a solid aluminum 24v "direct replacement" head for a stock one that has steel inserts in the combustion chamber.... I have high hopes! I'm really just after the weight savings more than anything.

Please weigh the head before you install it.

Back