Freeze Plugs/Tappet Covers

I definitely want a set of the freeze plugs. Do we need to pm you or wait till their up on the site for the discount and all?

You can either call us here at the shop or order thru website after today they will be up on site at discount price.

Well.... are the 3rd gen ones out yet :poke: I feel like I'm badgering you just a little :lolly:

January the new website will be uploaded, the current one is the old version, we are almost completed with the new one. we are excited, it will make shopping online so much easier for everyone, and we will have updated information, prices, and products. Also adding news sections about our shop, promotions, so after Jan 1st keep an eye on our site.

Common Rail Freeze-Out Plugs are available. Give us a call (717) 469-4378. $199.99 for a set of 5, includes 1/2" NPT thread for a coolant bypass. Check out the pics. 10% off until Jan 1st. so $179.99

Thanks
Shane
PDW

:snoop:

Attachments

• CR Freezeouts.jpg
    CR Freezeouts.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 0
I ordered mine yesterday for the front. As far as I have found, PDW is the only place to get the front plug for a Common Rail and still run the factory fan hub/bracket.

Thanks Shane

Price on front 12v freeze plug and push rods with the holiday sale. Interested in the adjustable pump gear when more info is available.

Back