EFI

IdahoRob

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hello CompD. I'd like to introduce my company. Adrenaline Truck Performance, est 2006. I've been targeting my business towards the Duramax these past years as this is where the majority my knowledge base lays.

I've tuned well over 1000 Duramax's around the world. These trucks range from totally stock to full bore competition pulling and drag rigs.

With the new software coming out for the Cummins, I'm very excited about the possiblities for the drivability and performance gains in this market. I'm purchasing a common rail test truck so I can fine tune drivability and performance. This is the best way to create a great product.

I'll also be lining up beta testers that want to receive free tuning in exchange for detailed feedback. 2006/07 5.9's will be first. I have spoke with the efi group and should have beta software in place within the next two months.

Please feel free to contact me about tuning for the Duramax or the common rail Cummins. I look forward to opening this new chapter of diesel performance.

Thank you,
Rob Coddens
Adrenaline Truck Performance
email: robcoddens@msn.com
(208)484-3670

Last edited:
Rob,

I am very glad to see this. You have been around this sport for a long time, and I consider you one of the "good guys". Congrats on your business expansion.

Paul

I'm so glad to see this. If I had an 06/07 I'd put her up for testing. It will be great to get rid of this smarty and have some real tuning.

It just got serious, Rob changed his avatar! LOL

Glad to see you as a vendor and as always you are one of the great duramax guru's.

Back