Aeromotive Diesel Lift pump

I saw the duramax pumps were retailing for around $1750, unless the company releasing them got the price wrong.
That's around what the pre-order pricing is set at. I'm the one who posted it on bookface.

Sema interview said it was going to be more an affordable solution! That's an insane amount of money for a lift pump system. Lifetime warranty?

The SEMA interview is a couple years old before they got the complete kit together and final pricing set. I know their intention was to have an affordable pump but not to sacrifice any quality. One year warranty.

Good God, they're extremely proud of their pumps.
Guess they are yet another vendor who subscribes to the idea that diesel = gourmet and parts are priced accordingly.

Without putting words in their mouth, I believe their pricing strategy was to make their diesel kits on par with their other complete fuel systems. Some of which retail over $2k.

Gracias sir. Any updates on these? I'm looking at the 230 gph model to replace the old ad 150 that's getting tired.

There's several of these out in the wild now. A few of the local 2.5/2.6 trucks have been running them with good results. The 230 pumps don't come as a full kit though. They are pump only so you have to plumb it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured there was, just can't find any info/reviews online any where. I have solidworks and a plasma table so I'm not really concerned with mounting and plumbing much at all.

Back