View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 09:18 AM   #48
2wpuller

Name: 2wpuller
Title: letting the smoke fly
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kino_fab View Post
Making good progress Dale. Looks like all you gotta do now is paint, put the motor together, throw the motor in, the tranny, clutch, drive shaft, fuel system, gauges, turbo's, seat, hydrolics, weight boxes, get weights or make them, new tires, tonue cover, batteries, alittle bit of bling and your all done
Yep that is all that is left Thank for reminding me of more bling.Hay' What is wrong with my tires my back ones have 3/8 of lug on the tip just perfictyesterday I got the front clip frame work done that was a pin in the ass by your self and last night Dan is my son my soninlaw he as been a realy big help we got the bedsides and tailgate mounted on the frame work.going to mount the hydro,pump for the body ram today.tonight I think Dan is going to work on the door hindges and mounting them up.GTS called me yesterday I sent them some pictures he said that we was making verygood time on putting the body together for the amount of time we have in it.gregg told me that they have a 4 door body now it id 2009 ram complete body no glass with one opening door for $3750.00 We gave more than that for ours.

SPEAKSUP the rear end id mounted solid welded in and no front suspention eatheri wont be driving this truck around my town Haha
The hitch has adjustment
Dale
Sponsors
GoerendTransmission
Haisley Machine
MCS MidwestPerformanceDiesel
ShowMePerformance
Snow Performance