View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 06:11 PM   #1381
NakeDiesel

Name: NakeDiesel
Title: Smoke'n in the Mud
Member`s Gallery
Worked the legion lounge Fri night and cleaned and setup for Veterans day lunch we served there, got home about midnight, then back up at 6, hooked up my small gooseneck flatbed and loaded the little chuckwagon utv my wife got from her parents and headed to the legion again. Decorated the utv for the parade, finished the main float, road in the parade with my gran daugther on my lap and my dad next to me on the float, then back at the legion ran the bar till about 4pm. Went to Tractor supply after and made good use of the 15% veterans discount by getting 2600lbs of feed, 110 tposts, 10 gallons of 15w40 rotella t and a few salt and mineral blocks. Saved about 170 dollars and now have enough posts to finish the last 1/4 mile of my exterior fence.

Today got to spend a little while out in the shop and we cleaned up some piles that accumulated, moved my frame over to the first bay so I have access to the 220 volt welder outlet, then pulled my daughters race truck into the shop for the winter. We pulled her front wheels off so they could start getting the mud cleaned out from the front diff so I can figure out the issue turning right.

On my truck, pulled all the fuel and transmission lines out of the frame. Removed the 3/0 battery cables and removed the drive shafts off the truck.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks to my sponsors: CP-Carrillo, Air Dog, Muldoons Diesel Performance, Power Driven Diesel, Diesel Performance Converters