Thread: Help Wanted
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 10:19 PM   #15
Bodacious

Name: Bodacious
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Hey thanks for the replies and the fun. I figured Coors 'cause that's my liver killer of choice.

I need someone dedicated to my shop. I am looking for someone with the talent firstly.

I want to build and sell intake and exhaust manifolds for all makes as well as some pretty serious spool gun work on my first block. I don't need the "Love Fab" quality, but, it sure would be nice. I figured I would start with one, set up a little tig station, instruct the lucky candidate on how to prep (85-90% of the work), and cut them loose.

Don't let the business thing scare you away. I will donate the WV business licensing fee of $100 + $30 to file with the secretary of state as well as help you get your business registered. Pitch a little money to a trusted accountant and go to work.

I'm anxious to see if I actually get any takers. lol

I do all the 6011, 7018, jet rod, ect... aluminum derivatives. You know I did actually get an old selectro to stick good enough to free us one time.