Bloomsbug vid??

give it a few days and search on youtube.
You pulled pretty good for only fwd John.
Still a good time. One of the nicest Fall days one could ask for.

I heard you broke and kept goin. I also heard there was lots of carnage
Yep. Figured it was still moving. Last pull of the year for me. One of the IH smoker tractors blew a block. Sanders semi blew the KT Cummins block in two just above the crank. Engine all but jumped out of the frame. I was standing about 30' from it when it went Kaboom.

Here is my broken stuff.
Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

I would have to say that was the most carnage i have ever seen at one pull. Not one but 2 motors blowing completely in half had me a little worried when it was time to hook. I hate breaking stuff, it gets too expensive!! Sanders might as well start from ground zero. I think the only thing left on the truck that wasn't damaged in some way was the cab and the frame, and maybe the rear ends. The rest, well get out the calculator.:eek: It was a fun night though. Pro stock class was tight in the pull off, except for lorenz of course. Congrats to him on the winning the championship.

I would have to say that was the most carnage i have ever seen at one pull. Not one but 2 motors blowing completely in half had me a little worried when it was time to hook. I hate breaking stuff, it gets too expensive!! Sanders might as well start from ground zero. I think the only thing left on the truck that wasn't damaged in some way was the cab and the frame, and maybe the rear ends. The rest, well get out the calculator.:eek: It was a fun night though. Pro stock class was tight in the pull off, except for lorenz of course. Congrats to him on the winning the championship.

And a congrats to you as well Billy. You pulled a heck of a season and to finish 2ND place in points is a great accomplishment. We all had a blast helping you out and can't wait till 2010......

MGR.:clap:

Glad to see Tim get a good hook. He's had a tough go at it. What happened that he couldn't make the pull off?

He had a turbo wrap catch fire at another pull. Sounded better than I've ever heard it before.

Glad to see Tim get a good hook. He's had a tough go at it. What happened that he couldn't make the pull off?

Truck Over heated in that run and he didnt want to take a chance at killin the engine in the pull off. I think he would of suprised some folks in the pull off!

You should of came out and watched. It was a great class of pulling. Long night of carnage in the semi and tractor classes saw sanders motor split in half and a tractor went up in flames and also blew his motor apart. Wish i would have gotten them on vid. Got a couple pics of sanders motor i will post if i can get off my phone.

You should of came out and watched. It was a great class of pulling. Long night of carnage in the semi and tractor classes saw sanders motor split in half and a tractor went up in flames and also blew his motor apart. Wish i would have gotten them on vid. Got a couple pics of sanders motor i will post if i can get off my phone.

you got your pepsi and computer sittin on your gut?:hehe:

Back