Scarlet_Cummins Anteater Tuning

Scarlet_Cummins

Hope everyone is well. I am looking for some tuning input on my Anteater.

See sig for truck specs. Trans is Dynamic Stage 4 48re with 17SS

TTVA is set to static 41°, Governor Pressure Modifier was set to 45 (60 caused 1-3 shift) and I am now getting a 2-3 tie up or overlap feeling. Band adjustment is correct at 2.25 (4.2 Lever).

Anyone had this issue or have suggestions? It only does this with the anteater. I unhooked it and returned to stock configuration and the overlap went away.

Hope everyone is well. I am looking for some tuning input on my Anteater.

See sig for truck specs. Trans is Dynamic Stage 4 48re with 17SS

TTVA is set to static 41°, Governor Pressure Modifier was set to 45 (60 caused 1-3 shift) and I am now getting a 2-3 tie up or overlap feeling. Band adjustment is correct at 2.25 (4.2 Lever).

Anyone had this issue or have suggestions? It only does this with the anteater. I unhooked it and returned to stock configuration and the overlap went away.

I also have mine set at 60 and get the 1-3 shift randomly even if it’s in manual mode. I haven’t messed with it much as I don’t drive it a whole lot. I’m also getting a hesitation/stutter at 18-20 where it feels like it can’t make up its mind what it wants to do. I’ve changed about everything I can think of and it hasn’t gone away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have mine set at 60 and get the 1-3 shift randomly even if it’s in manual mode. I haven’t messed with it much as I don’t drive it a whole lot. I’m also getting a hesitation/stutter at 18-20 where it feels like it can’t make up its mind what it wants to do. I’ve changed about everything I can think of and it hasn’t gone away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have it set at 50 now and it is workings well. My 2-3 shift is a little funky cold, when it warms up shes good.

I have noticed that the parent file I use to make my tunes from plays a huge role in how it shifts.

Here is an extreme example of what I mean. I can have the exact same inputs on Lavon4 as I have on Lavon6. Lavon4 works flawlessly but Lavon6 will not shift at all on Tune3, anyone know why?

I use the debug window and I believe the only difference between them is the Transtemp number on Lavon4 is high around 32 (cant remember exact number atm) and Lavon6 is low around 15. Not sure where these numbers are coming from? Again, all my inputs are identical but one was modified from Lavon4 and one from Lavon6.

Here is my current tune. I am still experiencing the cold 2-3 overlap. Im thinking maybe my line pressure is set too high. Going to see where its at today after work.

Where does the anchor side of the Firepunk static tv lever attach?

Attachments

• 6-7 tune.PNG
    6-7 tune.PNG
    62.8 KB · Views: 0
Back