Shop toolbox

I was going to get a snap on epiq I found on Craig's list but it wound up not being paid off. And I guess snap on can repo a box you bought used if the original purchaser quit paying the loan.
So I got a krl 1022. Already had a good deal on it and go my dealer to thow on a top and black trim. Still waiting on the center piece though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
Picked up another one the other day.
And don't know why the damn pic is upside down. Frigging fone.

Last edited:
I had a snap-on and traded it for a Cornwell. Much better built box. I got the old model 84 with the extra drawers and I have about 2 with nothing in them. I dont work out of it every day now but when I did, It was almost unbelievable how much more efficient you can be versus having your tools overflowing a tiny box. The Cornwell is something I can pass on to my kids, thats how well its built. Best part is it doesnt have those stupid azz slide latches the crap-ons do.

Krl1032 with 2 side lockers I work out if every day. Almost full. I need to stop buying stuff. Lol. Krl is a good box. Just try and figure out what you will need in the future. Always buy big so you can grow. Nothing is worse than buying something you thought was bigger until you start moving into the new one and realize you only gained 1 drawer. The dealer has a major impact on what you purchase. You are more likely to buy from the guy you like.

Got my new Matco 6s 76" triple bay box a couple weeks back. I love the depth over the 4s units.

IMG_20140811_160500331.jpg

Back