B.O.B. Outdoor Channel Air Date

kino_fab

KTPA Tech Official
Straight from the Battle of the Bluegrass website:

The Battle of the Bluegrass Pulling Series BOB Series) is proud to announce its first nationally televised events. “We are happy to be working with the Outdoor Channel and look forward to showing the world how good are pullers are.”, said BOB Series CEO Tom McConnell. “These shows will show the world the leader in diesel truck pulling is the Battle of the Bluegrass.”, commented McConnell. The BOB Series has arranged for Prime Time showings of the premier episodes on the Outdoor Channel.

Show #1 will feature highlights of the top finishing pullers in the Light Limited Super Stock Tractors and the Pro Farm Tractors. Shows will air on October 19 at 4pm EST, 7pm EST and 1:30am EST. Show #2 will air on October 26 at 4pm EST, 7pm EST and 1:30am EST, and will feature the Outlaw Diesel Trucks, the Pro Street Diesel Trucks and the Pro Stock 4WD Trucks. “We are very pleased that the Outdoor Channel has given us such good air times. The 1:30am showings are even good, as it is 10:30pm on the West Coast, and that will give pulling fans in the West a chance to see the stars of the Battle of the Bluegrass Pulling Series.”, commented McConnell.

The Outdoor Channel is seen in over 35 million households nationwide and programming features hunting, fishing, motorsports and things of interest to the Outdoor lifestyle. DVD’s will be available of the shows at the upcoming Bluegrass Super Pull, being held indoors at THE ARENA in Corbin, Kentucky, on November 12-14, 2009.

Hopefully most of us that pulled there will get out 15 minutes of fame, lol.

Ll have to try n catch that on tv. Hope bestwestern n lawranceburg has it on tv or ill have to try n catch it when i get home the following monday

I think thats awesome...another step in the right direction for the sport. Now if only you could get em to follow your circuit around next summer...

I don't run the BOB series as much as others. I only attended 2 of thier events. This one and the local pull in Temple Hill, ky. But it would be great for them to follow some type of orginization. I know RFD TV follows the NTPA circuit. Tom McConnel also is the CEO or the Battle of the Blue Grass Dirt Late Model racing series and they have had many shows on the outdoor channel of that.

I would very carefully not to turn your back on Tom McConnel. He was also CEO of ATPA and you dont hear anything about them anymore.

Tractors are on now. Congrats to Wesley Wade for being mentioned in a comercial for the Force Fuel Additive!!!

Im glad to see an organization getting the sport on TV. Wish more would follow! Keep moving forward!

Its all about the sponsor money. We have showed we can put on huge events. Eliminate the drunk idiots and we may be able to bring more in. Resulting in some more tv time. But with some of the press we have got this year. Its sure not helping things. I know AirDog bucked up alot of money in order to make it happen last year for the NADM event.

that is what i thought since the lower hp profarms hooked up alittle better. still you guys have some sweet lookin machines pullin. nice show.

Back