pics

Must be from an iPhone. If you take a picture vertically, when you post it on here, it rotates it. The only way to fix the rotation that I've found is to open the pic on a PC, rotate, and re-save. $.02

Must be from an iPhone. If you take a picture vertically, when you post it on here, it rotates it. The only way to fix the rotation that I've found is to open the pic on a PC, rotate, and re-save. $.02

It may be possible to rotate the pic on the iPhone and resale then upload it? I had to do something like that to get my avatar the correct direction. (I did it 100% from my iPhone)

Last edited:
It may be possible to rotate the pic on the iPhone and resale then upload it? I had to do something like that to get my avatar the correct direction. (I did it 100% from my iPhone)

I tried and failed....but that probably means I goofed.

Not really double post, all of your pics are doubled in the posts you add pics to when viewed on tapatalk

Screw tapatalk and cell phone viewing crap. If I ain't at my desk computer, I no Comp D. Tapatalk sucks and I have no idea what I'm doing on it....ever. LOL

[/ATTACH].

Yes new apple computer, I rotated it and saved but it didn't work..Usually everything i send is upside-down because I'm left handed lol....

Attachments

• IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    560.9 KB · Views: 0
Your choice it works good on my Samsung and use it on the iPhone occasionally

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back