QSB 6.7 pistons 4955160

adam_1983

Anyone have a set of genuine Cummins QSB 6.7 pistons laying around that could upload or send me a few pictures of the markings on them? Just want to make sure what I purchased are genuine Cummins pistons and not some Chinese knock off junk before I send them out to be coated. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

These are the 6.7 qsb’s I used in my engine. Genuine cummins from enterprise same as above. If you zoom you can make out the stampings.

Attachments

• 216F331F-F082-4F26-8597-2F25C8E802EB.jpg
    216F331F-F082-4F26-8597-2F25C8E802EB.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 0
  • C65AB8B2-1A17-4FC7-97AD-ED0D3336839B.jpg
    C65AB8B2-1A17-4FC7-97AD-ED0D3336839B.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 0
These are the 6.7 qsb’s I used in my engine. Genuine cummins from enterprise same as above. If you zoom you can make out the stampings.
Can't really zoom in far enough to see the markings I'm after, you dont happen to have them laying around still do you? My wrist pin that came with the ones I ordered are in a package rather than a box, has me wondering even more now. Thanks

My pistons that came straight from mother cummins look identical to the ones pictured above, packaging and all.

Can't really zoom in far enough to see the markings I'm after, you dont happen to have them laying around still do you? My wrist pin that came with the ones I ordered are in a package rather than a box, has me wondering even more now. Thanks

Sorry, don’t they’re in the engine now. My wrist pins came in the same box as the piston I believe. The small rectangle box on the far left in the first pic above.

Anyone have a set of genuine Cummins QSB 6.7 pistons laying around that could upload or send me a few pictures of the markings on them? Just want to make sure what I purchased are genuine Cummins pistons and not some Chinese knock off junk before I send them out to be coated. Thanks

You buy the ones off eBay?

I'm sure they are fine I'm just second guessing myself because where I work I can order direct from Mahle and a set of equivalents is cheaper.

I'm sure they are fine I'm just second guessing myself because where I work I can order direct from Mahle and a set of equivalents is cheaper.

I’m running Mahle 6.7 QSB Pistons I ordered from Enterprise fly cut.

Back