2006 Ford hydroboost to 96 cummins pump

Exodus

Hey guys. I'm getting close to working out the smaller things on my project now. The ford line threads in to the back of the pump, but I believe the flair is wrong to make the correct seal.

What have you guys come up with for this problem?

Thanks

I take the Ford end and the Dodge end that you need, then use a hydraulic hose crimping machine to put them together at the proper length.

I take the Ford end and the Dodge end that you need, then use a hydraulic hose crimping machine to put them together at the proper length.

That's a solid idea. I'll look to see if I have the old hose laying around. Another thought I had, buy a new threaded fitting, cut the old one off the ford and put the right flair on it.

I'm not sure if it's a double or bubble flair tho without seeing the line.

There's a girl on here badb!tch is her name, she has the part number, it might be a 80046 from oreillys..look up her build it's in there

There's a girl on here badb!tch is her name, she has the part number, it might be a 80046 from oreillys..look up her build it's in there

FYI, that one didn't work for my swap ('03 with 12v) - here is one that works great:

24755327648_b1303b8c4d_b.jpg

That number on the bag is the O'reilly's part number.

If you have the elbow on your hydroboost, you may need to remove to install. Here is a pic of it installed:

24755329018_a8090026b4_b.jpg

Cheers!

FYI, that one didn't work for my swap ('03 with 12v) - here is one that works great:

24755327648_b1303b8c4d_b.jpg

That number on the bag is the O'reilly's part number.

If you have the elbow on your hydroboost, you may need to remove to install. Here is a pic of it installed:

24755329018_a8090026b4_b.jpg

Cheers!

That hooks up to the Dodge pump and Ford Hydroboost with no modifications?

That hooks up to the Dodge pump and Ford Hydroboost with no modifications?

Yup is sure does! I had the guy im working for get one for his 01 with the 12v and it works great. just take the factory little short metal line off and it goes right on. part number says its for a chevy. :lolly:

Back