6.7 cummins in a 2nd gen

Beautiful work! I like the surfaces I-beams with bolt holes. Nice square platform to work off of and reference.

thanks i’m tryin my best, the chassis table has made this job much easier. It took a lot of clearance testing to know this ride height will work, i couldn’t imagine having to do that on a unlevel surface.

Bump for updates!

back half is mostly done. need to finish anti-roll, wishbone, and mount shocks. i’ve had a material supply delay with the last bit of 4130 I need to finish up and i’m not sure when i’ll have my hands on it. to make things worse i had a case of food poisoning christmas night, and this past week i’ve had the flu. oh by the way i’m getting married in a few weeks!:Cheer:

back half is mostly done. need to finish anti-roll, wishbone, and mount shocks. i’ve had a material supply delay with the last bit of 4130 I need to finish up and i’m not sure when i’ll have my hands on it. to make things worse i had a case of food poisoning christmas night, and this past week i’ve had the flu. oh by the way i’m getting married in a few weeks!:Cheer:

LOL sorry man! Just thirsty for updates, it's a phucking sweet build. :clap:

And congrats.:Cheer:

I just went through this entire thread and..

W O W !

An amazing build sir!

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage as well...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

welp past two months have been crazy but this guy is officially married! hopefully get truck on the ground soon, body panels should be done soon from joe at hot bodz. changed a few things with the chassis so that’s slowed progress down but i’m on the right track now.

3ytbpSj.jpg

HK4jtu7.jpg

HC7S7lU.jpg

z1Knw9U.jpg

AUOQdOS.jpg

I decided I was happy with the layout and welded everything up. Before any more progress I want to make sure my calculations are correct, the cab would fit and check ride height. looks like everything is right where it needs to be, front end will sit 1-2” lower from where it’s blocked up at in pics.

roller soon

yvboJRa.jpg

pch8W00.jpg

DeIir5S.jpg

sgj16QD.jpg

Back