View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 05:26 PM   #63
Diesel Monster

Name: Diesel Monster
Title: 1st rear engine monster
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKuilder View Post
Well my computer has been giving me problems since before this event and I finally got it back tonight. I do have to say that I had a great time meeting Dave & Michelle back in Indiana and it was great to get to run with them. From someone who has been in the monster truck industry my whole life I can say that from running with Dave I can tell that he's really on his way with a great truck. And I will admit to being one of the other drivers cheering him on wating in my truck to go out for freestyle when he drove back to the pits after his freestyle going through the motorhome! I could really see the change just from Friday to Sunday through the weekend. I'm really looking forward to getting to run with Dave again sometime.
Thanks,Lenny.
You and Allen are awsome people and your help was unreal.Ill call you or Allen in a few days about my tires and the new wheels-----Truck is 300% better than when you last seen it ,but I have got to lose the rolling mass!!!

Smokin Diesel Monster Truck