Triple turbo combinations for Maximum Street-ability and top end power

My home built triple setup is almost ready to fire off . I want to put 100 miles or so on it before trailering it to Danville Performance for dyno tuning .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 0
Still have to put the fuel cell in and hookup some gauges before startup . Trying to take my sweet time and double check everything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 0
06 GMC Sierra RC SB . [I. NEW Build IN PROGRESS --Full built motor, carillos, 14/1 Forged Arias W/total seal rings, AF 9100 socal cam, Socal Titanium retainers,Socal springs,ported heads, chrome moly pushrods, Custom Aged ARP 625 head studs, O-ringed block, keyed oil pump ,Billet Aluminum Lifters, Harland Sharp Aluminum roller rockers, studded rocker shafts, studded and girdled mains, socal balancer, socal flywheel, PPE Dual Fuelers with twin Fleece 10 mm stroker CP3s , FASS Titanium 260 , 3" bridge, 3" hot and cold pipes, 2--3 1/2" down pipes into 5"straight pipe exhaust , TrRIPLES----2---S369SXEs .88ARs over a GTX 4202R--72mm compressor & 87mm turbine 1.0 AR with a Turbonetics 50mm wastegate ,coilovers at 4 corners, 36" ladder bars, BD cooler, Exergys w/185% over Motorsport 8 hole nozzles ,FF Dynamics fans, PPE manifolds and up pipes, MA mounts and TC Brace ,NOS system, built tranny, 3300 stall triple disc, BT lockup box, 18x9 Racelines with nitto NT05Rs 305/45/18s

06 GMC Sierra RC SB . [I. NEW Build IN PROGRESS --Full built motor, carillos, 14/1 Forged Arias W/total seal rings, AF 9100 socal cam, Socal Titanium retainers,Socal springs,ported heads, chrome moly pushrods, Custom Aged ARP 625 head studs, O-ringed block, keyed oil pump ,Billet Aluminum Lifters, Harland Sharp Aluminum roller rockers, studded rocker shafts, studded and girdled mains, socal balancer, socal flywheel, PPE Dual Fuelers with twin Fleece 10 mm stroker CP3s , FASS Titanium 260 , 3" bridge, 3" hot and cold pipes, 2--3 1/2" down pipes into 5"straight pipe exhaust , TrRIPLES----2---S369SXEs .88ARs over a GTX 4202R--72mm compressor & 87mm turbine 1.0 AR with a Turbonetics 50mm wastegate ,coilovers at 4 corners, 36" ladder bars, BD cooler, Exergys w/185% over Motorsport 8 hole nozzles ,FF Dynamics fans, PPE manifolds and up pipes, MA mounts and TC Brace ,NOS system, built tranny, 3300 stall triple disc, BT lockup box, 18x9 Racelines with nitto NT05Rs 305/45/18s

thanks !! cant wait to see how it works , should prolly work well. that 3300 stall sounds a bit dicey though .

Nice work! I'd take the RBP stickers off it were me, just my opinion!

i noticed that too. ditch it for sure !

Last edited:
3300 is what I could brake stall it to with my previous compound turbo setup . The SoCal 9100 cam has a higher rpm power band . I was also told that the 14/1 CR would allow the cylinder to take a better air charge but also makes the power come in at a higher rpm so we shall see . If it's too loose I can always pull it and have it restalled/tightened up

Wow, that's a good looking triple setup, now to see if it makes big power!!!

attachment.php

If there was any doubt that the combination would work , it works extremely well a blast to drive on the street and at the track . That 10.66 was spinning pretty good off the line . My 60' and my 1/8 showed it too Lol. The tract was not prepped very well , it was not a big event so they don't spend the money on prep . And as you can tell on the video clip , it was a very clean run --needs more fuel .My friend has already loaded the new tunes on it . As it was I believe it had a low 10 high 9 in it with good track prep. Keep in mind this is a street truck full interior AC tailgate was on and up to boot . I plan on running Fridsy night 9/30/16 at the world Nationals @ Tx Motirplex to improve upon that 10.66

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
If there was any doubt that the combination would work , it works extremely well a blast to drive on the street and at the track . That 10.66 was spinning pretty good off the line . My 60' and my 1/8 showed it too Lol. The tract was not prepped very well , it was not a big event so they don't spend the money on prep . And as you can tell on the video clip , it was a very clean run --needs more fuel .My friend has already loaded the new tunes on it . As it was I believe it had a low 10 high 9 in it with good track prep. Keep in mind this is a street truck full interior AC tailgate was on and up to boot . I plan on running Fridsy night 9/30/16 at the world Nationals @ Tx Motirplex to improve upon that 10.66

All that piping and all those turbos, and you still have AC....Well done sir, I'm a fan. Fab work looks good!! Keep the updates coming after you take it to Danville!

Back