$1000 to win pull in WV

As long as you have something on there your OK.If you have any questions about any rules just pick up the phone and call.304-725-5113 .My goal is to have as many trucks as possible.

Mtn. St. is primarly gas trucks, I'm having a hard time getting diesel trucks in the door.It took me 2 years to get away from the tri-county only crap.If this is a success my goal next year is to have a all diesel truck and tractor pull. THANKS.

Getbloan5.9 these rules might not be like other classes but what other class is paying 1000 to win?

Thank you for the clarification. I am trying to get some trucks to come with me but they seem scared.

I'm not complaining about the rules, dont get me wrong...my last pull I set the truck at 8050 exactly with a 20" hitch, and no hanging weights and i was happy with the way it pulled. i am looking forward to next weekend!

Tell your buddies to come on and hook! The better turn out the better chance Dave can get this event to be annual or a all diesel pull:rockwoot:! It's a hook an if they pull then they shouldn't be scared. What's to be scared of, go with your brain set on having fun and I'm sure you will! This pull is going to be talked about for awhile I'm sure! Be a part of it and lets try to make this a good event that could start something! I know big trucks are suppose to be coming in for the big 1,000 prize! Who cares somebody will be upset,somebody will have a story for why they lost,and somebody will go home crying. Facts are facts can't win them all and anybody can be beat! Only one person will go home first and if they went there to just have fun they will go home a much happier winner! Don't stress over first just hook and have fun and see where you finish! Might be first at the end of the day! The best even have bad days! You just never know what will happen once hooked to the sled!

Dieseljunkie, do you have a rolepan? The weights in the bed don't have to be on a weight bar just securely fastened.

Ive got a peice of diamond plate fabed on the rear, so it looks good. So its not technically a "role pan" , but the hitch is still the furthest point back(except the sled stops of course). as far as the weights, I would have liked to keep them to the front of the bed , but dont have a good way to make that happen on short notice(which is my own fault). I think im gunna go to Indy anyhow seeing that I did get an invite from NADM. If this gunna be an annual thing in WV youll prob see me next year. $1000 is the best pay out I know of, so keep up the great work. Hey Id love to see some vids if anyone can tape and post the action.:rockwoot:

Diesel Junkie sorry I didn't be more clear! Rule nine stated a bumper is required your right! I was trying to say a roll pan will work also! I was just trying to say an actual bumper is not required that a roll pan will pass! Sorry to have struck a nerve with you!

Diesel Junkie sorry I didn't be more clear! Rule nine stated a bumper is required your right! I was trying to say a roll pan will work also! I was just trying to say an actual bumper is not required that a roll pan will pass! Sorry to have struck a nerve with you!

I just figured that with a $1000 on the line, tech is gunna have to be pretty strict and it would suck for anyone to forfit a win cuz someone *****ed about a minor detale. I was tryin to cover my a$$. but as I said I will not make it this year, which really bums me out cuz Id love see where I stand among the others (especially TJ; man that truck runs!)

haha, gonna need more than luck...i need like a few hundred more hp and a clutch to hold it :woohoo:

You may surprise yourself. I've seen your vids, you have rpms, your still spinning tires at the end of your pulls....that tells me you have enough power. Nothing wrong with 2nd or 3rd place, hell with the amount of trucks that pull is attracting, nothing wrong with 4th,5th, or 6th place either. I don't get too excited over those $1000 pulls myself. That still isn't enough money to fix anything on my truck if I'd break.

flatbeds

What about a flatbed? it doesnt have a bumper.... We were considering swaping turbos and heading out, i just dont wanna drive 3 hours to be shot down because we dont fit the :rules: trucks a dually, so i know i gotta get rid of some tires but i wasnt sure about the flatbed.

I'm leaving thursday night for Woodbridge, Va. to visit my sister in law who just gave birth to a baby boy. I checked mapquest & these pulls are only 1 hour 48 minutes from Woodbridge. I just might be able to drop by & watch them. I won't have my truck, taking the wifes Jeep down, but I will try to drop by.

Its a 2.6 turbo class no bushing, anything bigger than that cant run, no water, no drugs! go look back at original post for link to the rules.

Back