Need efi live tuner

skyler1101

Hello everyone i am starting a diesel performance parts store in North Dakota. I am going to be selling efi live but i am currently not a tuner myself. Here is what im looking for.

1. A reliable tuner that is easy to get ahold of and order products from, and can get them shipped in a timely manner.

2. The people who will be ordering up here will be mainly looking for mpg tunes and tow tunes considering the oilfield country and farming community.

3. Your tune must be actual results if you claim that your mpg tune gets a 2mpg gain it has to get that gain i cannot sell these products to my customers and not stand behind them with fake results.

please email me all requests on your company name the tuning that you specialize in and pricing we could work on for ordering through you.

Emails sent to Baakenperformance@yahoo.com

Hello everyone i am starting a diesel performance parts store in North Dakota. I am going to be selling efi live but i am currently not a tuner myself. Here is what im looking for.

1. A reliable tuner that is easy to get ahold of and order products from, and can get them shipped in a timely manner.

2. The people who will be ordering up here will be mainly looking for mpg tunes and tow tunes considering the oilfield country and farming community.

3. Your tune must be actual results if you claim that your mpg tune gets a 2mpg gain it has to get that gain i cannot sell these products to my customers and not stand behind them with fake results.

please email me all requests on your company name the tuning that you specialize in and pricing we could work on for ordering through you.

Emails sent to Baakenperformance@yahoo.com

Can you just sell the v2, and let the customer deal with who writes the tunes... There are alot of great tuner now.. A couple mentioned above. Les at silver bullet, innovative diesel, to name a few more.

I know this thread is old but ah well. Can't go wrong with Duramax tuning with Rob Coddens @ ATP, Kory Willis @ PPEI, Tony Martino @ Ridge Runner, Steve Schmitzer @ SS Diesel Tuning, Zach Fuller @ Starlight, Mark @ Danville. Those are just some off the top of my head

Back