Mumau Diesel:Service with a touch of love.

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Or evilness... could be either way. Jeff sent me some parts that arrived 26 hours from the time of the order, (OUTSTANDING!)as I opened it up, some nasty Tasty Kakes tumbled out.
Does everyone get those with their order, or just the Tasty Kake Haters?:lolly:

Or evilness... could be either way. Jeff sent me some parts that arrived 26 hours from the time of the order, (OUTSTANDING!)as I opened it up, some nasty Tasty Kakes tumbled out.
Does everyone get those with their order, or just the Tasty Kake Haters?:lolly:

You'll eat them AND LIKE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

MMMMMM its been awhile since I received any. I sent a frozen treat as a bribe for some more Tasty Kakes.....

I really dont even deal with the local cummins place anymore I just call him. he has better prices and the parts get here faster!

I really dont even deal with the local cummins place anymore I just call him. he has better prices and the parts get here faster!

yup yup! I can get parts faster most times because they're just coming from across town, but it's worth waiting an extra day for the prices and service and not having to have a damn CPL and ESN for every little part

Yeah...Jeff says he comes in...takes a 2 hour breakfast in the morning...works for 15 minutes, takes a 5 hour lunch with nap...then works for the last 30 minutes.... He says they don't like him in the shop anyways...LOL

Wow.... I just get back from lunch, and see that the usual culprits are at their finest. If I had more time I'd scold both of you, but it's getting late so..... I'm going home.LOL

Wow.... I just get back from lunch, and see that the usual culprits are at their finest. If I had more time I'd scold both of you, but it's getting late so..... I'm going home.LOL

LMAO :rockwoot: Have a Merry Christmas Jeff. LOL

I got Peanut butter kakes in my last shipment. They were fantastic, and the parts were ok too...... LOL

:doh: you ain't supposed to eat the parts man!!

Back