XS teams up with G.M. Performance Parts Top Dragster for 2014

COMP461

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We will be using exclusively XS power on all of our programs for the 2014 season. To include out G.M. Performance Parts NHRA IHRA, Top Dragster NADM top Diesel Dragster. We will also use XS Power on our Land speed programs.
I feel their power and reliability will give us the edge we need to compete

So just assuming here.

You're filling Wade's boots on NADM? Fastest thing there with no competition? How much are you getting paid to appear?

We will be using the 16 volt light weight AGM battery and charger.

The 16 volt will work great with the ECM as long as you never let the ECM see the charger .

We plan on exchanging the batter every pass, Running top Dragster we could have to run up to 8 constant passes in one day

XS Battery’s for our Various Race programs. Thanks Byron .

c2c07001-0c4c-47c8-8c25-83c2b3e3b11c_zps8886ab9a.jpg

they weigh 29.7 lbs . I am running one Battery in the car , and one on the charger. The ECM will fry if it see's the 19 volts charge

Starter sounds like a jet engine took a hold of it .

Last edited:
I can't stress enough the use of proper grounding. My dragster have anodized aluminum and powder coated parts, the grounding issue has to be addressed. I have run wielding cable to the engine block and number 10 wire to the electronics

will have pictures of the install later on. it too cold in my trailer to work any more on it today

Back