pistons for 2000hp

Definitely forged, and tool steel wrist pins. Take your pick.

Diamond
D&J
Wiseco
Ross
Arias

Or mahle monotherm steel.

I wont use mono therm due to weight.

Leary of a forged piston in a street truck...

and drews havent proven themselves. Few miles doesnt prove anything to me just yet.

I will have tool steel wrist pins for sure.

Id run stock up to 1500 but past that idk...

Hold on...... don't be telling people that you've got modified pistons.... they'll be hocking your style....:umno:

I'm just playing buddy, but seriously good luck with build..... just keep it hush hush!

Scheid seems to like Arias in their pullers fwiw... Local guy ran them on the street for around 30k at about 900hp in his 12v.

I wont use mono therm due to weight.

Leary of a forged piston in a street truck...

and drews havent proven themselves. Few miles doesnt prove anything to me just yet.

I will have tool steel wrist pins for sure.

Id run stock up to 1500 but past that idk...

You seem to already have your mind made up on many fronts to be asking such a vague, "Facebook-style" question like "Hey guys, I want the best pistons for a 2k hp 6.7."
What say you provide everyone a little more information about your 2000 hp street truck build, as well your goals for the truck, aside from normal "street-truck" activity, like the Friday night cruise-in at Sonic. It may also be pertinent to list all of the attributes you DON'T want in a piston, and then allow the experts to work within your parameters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You seem to already have your mind made up on many fronts to be asking such a vague, "Facebook-style" question like "Hey guys, I want the best pistons for a 2k hp 6.7."
What say you provide everyone a little more information about your 2000 hp street truck build, as well your goals for the truck, aside from normal "street-truck" activity, like the Friday night cruise-in at Sonic. It may also be pertinent to list all of the attributes you DON'T want in a piston, and then allow the experts to work within your parameters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now that would make too much dam sense..

Street truck i mean as in if i am ****ed and everything is broke and i need to drive it to work im going to.

After some good input by reputable shop owners over the last 15 minutes i believe i settled on a forged diamond set

Go with any of them. Too easy.

Imagine my dilemma in my 3000hp street truck.

But really. What made you decide on the diamonds over the others?

I want to post i am no way talking down on drew or his pistons in the comment i made earlier before anything gets started!

The 2 builder/shop owners i spoke with have ran and abused them and still run them. Im not saying arias weisco ect are not good options. I just like to see proven results from people who have ran most everything on the market and see what they stuck with and the abuse they are have and are still currently taking.

I think you will have more issues with flexplate, transmission, driveshafts, u-joints, axle shafts etc before a set of name brand forged pistons will give you.

I agree. Everything becomes a weak link trying to make numbers.

My question was vague because i was in a hurry to post something because i was busy sorry. Wasn't sure what all was available or on the market brand wise now. .

Please delete.

Back