Calibrated Addiction or Hardway Performance?

Eli@RTtrans

Transmission Physician
2010 3500 4x4 G56 truck, gonna be needing tunes shortly, 467.7 2nd gen swap, 150s, 10mm and a lift pump, who would you recommend for csp5 Robert Ivey or Ryan Milliken? Have heard great things about both!

Another option is full pull tuning, small shop and one on one bases, happy with my dealings.

I've heard about Hardway tunes and a defueling issue with g56 trucks? Just looking to get some opinions before I settle with one

I like firepunk. But that's only because they have always run great from the start so I have never felt the need to change.

It's just a tow rig , I'd like to get tuned once and not have to worry about it again, not seeking the most hp capable tunes .

I just wouldn't recommend hardway for a g56. I haven't driven anyone else's tunes on g56 trucks just a few with hardway.

Haven’t ran Ryan’s tunes on a G56 but I mess with a lot of Calibrated’s tunes and I have driven a good bit of G56 trucks with there tunes and seam great.

Innovative diesel! Gordon Lindamood is awesome never had better service, hardways tunes are good customer service is horrible!!!!

Little new here, I've tuned a ton of trucks with Roberts tuning from calibrated and they have all ran great!! That's the only person I would let touch my truck.

I've ran a few differnt tuning company's. Can't go wrong with calibrated addiction. Good people, powerful tuning,free revisions, if you got a 68 they offer sprag fix and full 2nd gear lockup, revmax approved tuning. Ect ect. And questions let me know

Think I'm either gonna go with Calibrated Addiction or Higher Power,HP is in TN like I Am, but I don't know anyone running their tunes first hand.

My trucks an 08, g56. Bone stock work truck. I bought it with hardway tunes already on it. The autocal was stuck on tune5 and forget about getting ahold of anyone there for a problem. Went with Jake at full pull tuning and the truck runs great, very clean and crisp, he was quick and easy to get ahold of.

Back