Truckers, lets see your rigs!

80mm large turbine 60 I bought to trade last year was $1100 cost, kind of hard to beat that even if it cost extra to make it work.

If you can't bolt it on that knock out about half of the customers as well.

The majority of our calls come from guys laying in their bunk at night looking at truck paper. We have some good guys we deal with regularly that will listen and are willing to modify things but most are looking for a unicorn.

This truck has the "quick spool" and it seems to run pretty well. Something I should know about them?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They're great turbos for most guys. Longevity goes out the window if you really push them though. Sounds obvious, but its tough for some to get that.

Oh, ok. I'm definitely not pushing it, it'll only get maybe 750° with hillbilly tuning. I need to get the ecm to Faulkner some day but I can't ever seem to get it scheduled right lol.

It's funny, a friend of mine tried to make multiple S400s work on the manifold in his twin set, he finally got a factory spec GT50 from a C16 and he loves it.

Taking notes from the guys that had done testing on all the GT50 and HX60 turbines, they out flow the 400 in almost all areas so why use something custom?

This wasn't Mr Lloyd was it?

This 03 I'm driving recently started popping intermittently in the intake on deaccel and low boost rev gain situations (pretty much the whole bottom side of trans with my driving). I'm told that's a lifter eating the cam. It has the bolt on quick spool turbo. If I can convince the boss to put a marine cam in will it overdrive the turbo and cause premature failure?

This 03 I'm driving recently started popping intermittently in the intake on deaccel and low boost rev gain situations (pretty much the whole bottom side of trans with my driving). I'm told that's a lifter eating the cam. It has the bolt on quick spool turbo. If I can convince the boss to put a marine cam in will it overdrive the turbo and cause premature failure?

It will def change it. That cam is 100hp by itself and is the same price as the stock cam. I would just swap housings to the 1.58ar for like $300 if you swap cams.

I hate politicians but if I stick to improved fuel mileage and same cost arguments I might be able to talk him in to it. This turd gets terrible mileage, I'm lucky get over 4.5 this time of year with minimal idling. But $300 for a new exhaust housing is out unless I'd foot the bill which is dumb because it's not my truck. And definitely can't mention HP increase because who needs more than 550 to haul 80k anyway. More is nice but not needed lol

I hate politicians but if I stick to improved fuel mileage and same cost arguments I might be able to talk him in to it. This turd gets terrible mileage, I'm lucky get over 4.5 this time of year with minimal idling. But $300 for a new exhaust housing is out unless I'd foot the bill which is dumb because it's not my truck. And definitely can't mention HP increase because who needs more than 550 to haul 80k anyway. More is nice but not needed lol

Is this an MBN?

dd741e2b84d753e73095379cf0e9a43f.jpg

I see diesel Brothers bought an AG200 for a project, scrapyard probably saw a great opportunity to get a sucker lol

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Back