Evil Twin Dual Pump Release Date

lmills

Mid-Atlantic Diesel
Well guys, as some of you may know, we have been working on this for quite some time. I promised those that inquired that I would let them know when these became available, so here they are!

Evil Twin Pump Info

This is the kit I have been running since last summer and testing with my personal truck. We also have this kit on a few other beta vehicles and have about 40K miles between them logged on this set up. Dual pumps do not have to be expensive.

I will try to update the thread the first of the week with some pictures of an installed unit.

That's great! I don't have a 3rd Gen, but still think that's a pretty good deal. Can you do something like that but instead of Evil Twin Pump, just replace the word pump with turbos...

Sorry Lloyd... Didn't mean to derail the thread. :rules:

Carry on...

Getting back on topic, this kit works well. I've seen it lay down some big numbers, and the value can't be beat.

Chris

I forgot to mention, we have found a source for good used dmax cp3's. They are available at a very good price if anyone is interested. The party selling them is a member of compd also!
Thanks

Back