Turbo Builders

smokingoat04

Not real sure
I am going to pull the trigger this week to replace my S475/83-1.0 currently on the truck. I have tried calling so reputable builders with no answer, or returned calls. I have also sent e-mails and nothing. I was looking previously at the sxe476 but am open to something more "custom" if performance will be gained. Open to anything 76mm or less would like to stay t-4. Truck is a weekend toy/brush puller. What builders do you guys recommend? I won't say who i've called because I'm not here to bash, I just want the truck to run better. 150% overs, Firepunk HP, dual cp3, drop in cam, nv5600 truck.
Thanks

Call Zach at North American Turbo. He’s only built one turbo for me thus far. Communication and turn around was superb. He’s a straight shooter and doesn’t oversell.
574-935-8400

Agree. Give North American Turbo a call. Great guy and always responds. No run around BS. Prices very fair. Products excellent. He'll chime in soon I assume.

Thank you for all of the kind words fellas! OP give us a call at 574 935 8400 or text my cell at 574 216 5032 with any questions. We do just about anything turbo. We are currently working on moving to the new shop but we are making sure we get to everybody right now. I may not be able to talk as I am back and forth but one of my guys will retrieve any info you need if I am unavailable.

Back