Truckers, lets see your rigs!

So, no better piston kits or preferred liner protrusion? Just slap a headgasket in and send it?

Well I would measure the liners but the min is 0.0000 and max is 0.0047 and the tolerance is only 0.03 for each 180*. The larger ISX boat anchor is 0.007 to 0.014 and no more than 0.0015 in 180*.

Like with Cat max is .006 and people have tried .007+ and break liner flanges. Not many people hot rod ISM’s so I don’t know what’s available. Now if it was a C12 that’s a different story.

Redesign the overhead so you don't have to measure the goofy spacing between the rockers. Also move the cam to the head where it belongs.

Minor details!

So, no better piston kits or preferred liner protrusion? Just slap a headgasket in and send it?

Make sure to read the head bolt tq spec carefully, and whether or not you're using new bolts. Be prepared to helicoil some threads

Any opinions on the Hendrickson HAS suspension for truck pulling? I am guessing not great because of the leaf spring over the axle. Almost the same as Pete airtrac?

Lol I wonder if you could make a Captcha that made him spell “tire” or make him enter the date Finland landed on the moon or what side of his country the Wright Brothers were from.

Tyre is english, tire is for retards who couldnt make it in old continent.

Sponsor? You can’t take a normal “working truck” and maybe add some fuel and air on your own? Turbos and super euro tuning costs that much? I mean it’s the baddest of the bad engines on the planet right? It shouldn’t need anything to compete with the US made stuff. And when you wax everyone at the race you can easily sell it for 4 times what you have in it I’m sure. So you will only have shipping one way.

Hey you could bring that bad arse truck over here and work for that trucking company you said was going to take over the US.

If you want to do something you have never done try pulling your head out of your arse. You routinely show how stupid you are in Tall Boy’s thread.
I said no one here is interested about canadian B-class, everyone is talking about A-class.

As long as Tall Boy is building Manne van Janne engines they will never win, everyone is laughing at his theories.

You certainly have an incredible imagination, think we can all agree on that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You certainly have an incredible imagination, think we can all agree on that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Someone said that those calculators dont work with heavy trucks, they need much more power for those times and speeds. So these must have at least 2000 hp. I think they have, american dynoday hp at least.

So now twin turbos have high drive pressure AND spool slow? :bang

And I thought Tyre was a place, not a piece of rubber

Last edited:
Tyre is english, tire is for retards who couldnt make it in old continent.
what part of the old continent were the Wright Brothers from again? When did Finland land on the moon? Microwave oven? Findland did give us the sauna so yay, just what Leiffi likes sweaty guys wearing nothing but a towel.

And auxiliary gears to the rear where they belong.

You should move the engine in front of the cab where it belongs.

If you want lag and narrow rpm band.
Your an idiot, 75mm just limits power later.

61000 kg, cast S480 BW I think, 1/8 mile in 18.8 s at 36.8 mph. Wallace Racing calculator gives 1041 flywheel hp, 937 wheel hp from trapspeed, 899 whp from ET.

STC Kauhava 2018 - YouTube

Why the 480? Should have used a 66mm since smaller is better!

No. And these dont blow every other week. And twin turbos dont spool before 1/8 mile is over.

Everyone knows you can’t make any power with more than one turbo.
1fd1bdb81a5a241ddd66c9362c69dc50.jpg

Back