All shift into all gears with NO delay
All shift on the shifter 1st 2nd 3rd 4th
All require a CRT low reverse billet servo
All are build by me or my son only.
All have a 200.00 core charge
(Cores can be bought and sent to me for
About 35.00 from KB Cores )
These are the best valve bodies money can buy
And are unique to any valve body in the world.
CRT is the 1st and only to offer manual shifts for
All gears off the manual valve no soloenod for 4th.
Fire Punk is testing our brake on a vb test Machine
And then in a 1500hp truck.

Pricing for all 46 47 48 RE & RF gas or diesel units

Trans brake w L/U. $1295.00
Trans brake non L/U. $1195.00
Reverse manual w L/U. $1095.00
Reverse manual non L/U $995.00

All have low band apply in 1st
All are billet bodies for max flow
All are high Consistent pressure
All shift into all gears with NO delay
All shift on the shifter 1st 2nd 3rd 4th
All require a CRT low reverse billet servo
All are build by me or my son only.
All have a 200.00 core charge
(Cores can be bought and sent to me for
About 35.00 from KB Cores )
These are the best valve bodies money can buy
And are unique to any valve body in the world.
CRT is the 1st and only to offer manual shifts for
All gears off the manual valve no soloenod for 4th.
Fire Punk is testing our brake on a vb test Machine
And then in a 1500hp truck.

Man you definitely don't lack confidence!

I am 52 and started at my father's trans shop at the age of 13 and have my biz for 25 years doing Mopar only transmissions. My valve bodies in race cars have been winning races for 12 years now. I eat sleep s**t transmissions. And I love what I do.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1509159787976.jpg
    FB_IMG_1509159787976.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1504753889841.jpg
    FB_IMG_1504753889841.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1503713762126.jpg
    FB_IMG_1503713762126.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20170923_184341.jpg
    20170923_184341.jpg
    505.8 KB · Views: 0
I am 52 and started at my father's trans shop at the age of 13 and have my biz for 25 years doing Mopar only transmissions. My valve bodies in race cars have been winning races for 12 years now. I eat sleep s**t transmissions. And I love what I do.

Good reason for your confidence! Can't wait to have his vb in my trans.

Wish more business owners had your attitude

Wish more business owners had your attitude

Agreed. Seems a lot of my peers have given up and folded to the "warehouse drop ship I'm not gonna make it outside of the box" regime.

I love this stuff.

CRT-

I am ignorant and lost a little between the two threads but this valvebody is full manual only correct?

Still wondering what shifter is compatible. Most likely at this level the shifter is going to be automatically shifted

Still wondering what shifter is compatible. Most likely at this level the shifter is going to be automatically shifted

I was wondering this as well. I have a B&M quicksilver on the truck now and I believe there’s pin to remove to get a 4th position out of it but it still won’t match up with the N/R position.

John, what shifters are people using with this VB?

I was wondering this as well. I have a B&M quicksilver on the truck now and I believe there’s pin to remove to get a 4th position out of it but it still won’t match up with the N/R position.

John, what shifters are people using with this VB?

Quicksilvers work the best with my valve body. lets look side by side the difference in the name plate with the same shifter.

Left is B&M name plate
Center is CRT trans brake. ( PRESS TRANS BRAKE IN N TO BACK UP )
Right is CRT reverse manual

P P P
R N R
N 1 1
D 2 2
2 3 3
1 4 4

Agreed. Seems a lot of my peers have given up and folded to the "warehouse drop ship I'm not gonna make it outside of the box" regime.

I love this stuff.

CRT-

I am ignorant and lost a little between the two threads but this valvebody is full manual only correct?

reverse manual yes, :Cheer:

We put this valve body on the test bench last night and am very impressed with instant trans brake response, no delay at all on the brake circuit turning on/off. Also there is considerably more volume of fluid to each circuit and the OD manual shift is as instant on/off as all the other gears. Comparing a normal Overdrive shift via the OEM solenoid vs the manual shift is a very noticeable difference in how fast full pressure is achieved to the Overdrive clutch. The only glitch we had was the NOS fuel solenoid used for lockup stuck open during testing, but John has a new solenoid he wanted to switch to anyway. We will put this through its paces and keep you updated on results. The plan is to see if we can get the Pro Street truck to handle a trans brake this year, we've been seeing .3-.4 seconds to drop brake line pressure from 2075psi all the way to 0psi in our logs when launching on foot brake.

Lavon

Can you point me in the direction of any SRT-10 trucks you may recall running one in? Fixing to start a side project and would consider one for it.

We put this valve body on the test bench last night and am very impressed with instant trans brake response, no delay at all on the brake circuit turning on/off. Also there is considerably more volume of fluid to each circuit and the OD manual shift is as instant on/off as all the other gears. Comparing a normal Overdrive shift via the OEM solenoid vs the manual shift is a very noticeable difference in how fast full pressure is achieved to the Overdrive clutch. The only glitch we had was the NOS fuel solenoid used for lockup stuck open during testing, but John has a new solenoid he wanted to switch to anyway. We will put this through its paces and keep you updated on results. The plan is to see if we can get the Pro Street truck to handle a trans brake this year, we've been seeing .3-.4 seconds to drop brake line pressure from 2075psi all the way to 0psi in our logs when launching on foot brake.

Lavon

Just think about the Collaboration that could take place with Firepunk units offering the CRT lockup valve body for some extra coin! Big things all the way around if the course remains.

Plus this has brought the phrase transbrake significantly into the spot-light for diesels now!:clap:

Last edited:
Back