Roll Call for NADM's Spring Nationals

COMP461

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Want to know who's coming , this is going to be a great event ,

Last edited:
Always great when a forum member can post their "true real world experience" $.02

bamg.png

That Just Happened!

Jim Didn't know you were here last time . You will have to come do one of our race lunches in WF , I go up there a few times a month to work on severalof my race programs

This race is getting better and better. Well the good news is the car will be ready, the bad news is as some of you know I was injured at the fire station a while back , and my Doc will not release me to drive just yet , so we will have a guest driver at this first event.

Haha your Dr hasn't released you to drive. You are such a dip chit. I bet your co workers wish the Dr wouldn't release you to the fire station. You can fight fires but can't drive a car?

Haha your Dr hasn't released you to drive. You are such a dip chit. I bet your co workers wish the Dr wouldn't release you to the fire station. You can fight fires but can't drive a car?

Everone can see why Brad Extem owner of FASS says your his best salesman.

Everone can see why Brad Extem owner of FASS says your his best salesman.

Really...? Want to compare sales dick face? I'll bet ur dragster for my house. Them and your boys COMBINED don't sell more than AirDog. Put up or shut up biatch.

Edit: Nice plug for your sponsors biggest comp in the diesel world. They will stay in the back with u repping them LOL. After sales comparisons. You want to compare who puts more back in to events?

Last edited:
I will be turning the wheel over to another Pro in the diesel World.
who is working on that fund to get Jeff down here , I'll buy the first $100 worth of diesel for him. and Give him a new set of Hoosers as I will be running MT this year

Prob better check with the Dr first. I bet if u take that rubber dick out of your ass. You can sit in the car just fine.

Back