2018 Desert Diesel Nationals

I’m a spectator also. Who’s excited to see PDD’s UCC truck make some test hits!? Number one reason I’m going. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There should be a small compd get together. Who wants to hangout at the track, put some names to faces

The race is tomorrow, only five or so compd members? Getting quiet around here.

I’m going to do a little live feed for the first time and walk around the pits.

Watching PDD post on Instagram about their UCC truck is awesome, 1600hp at 600cc WOW!

The race is tomorrow, only five or so compd members? Getting quiet around here.

I’m going to do a little live feed for the first time and walk around the pits.

Watching PDD post on Instagram about their UCC truck is awesome, 1600hp at 600cc WOW!

Knowing Will and Todd’s luck they will be rolling in tonight at 2am

How did the pdd truck run?

Just got home, PDD’s UCC truck had gremlins all day. Never made a good hit. Motor sounded strong when it was screaming down the track. I don’t know specifics, but it at least went a-b.

Wills Junker on the other hand, triple classed and ran all day with no issues. Real fun to watch him race!

I’ll have some videos together later tonight if the whole day (tons of carnage and oil downs pushed racing into the night and I left early)

Simply obeying track rules for break downs would have saved us over an hour as coolant was leaked down the entire 1/2 mile. The junker destroyed a UCC Qualifier Truck too. I enjoyed the event just hated the nitro outlaw series was running at the same time. Todd’s UCC build on the last past blew a slick off the rim in the first 20 ft. Had some sort of fuel leak I believe it was from the waterman pump. Lonons truck ran a 12.65 with their ultimate towing compound kit as well.
Strictly Cummins owner Tyler Grenaded his turbine wheel on the dyno
I ran the most consistent ETs ever, and then proceeded to red light. I’m an idiot

Who was the guy that got sideways off the line, pointed it towards the wall and then proceeded to drive down the track watering it down? All while the track guys are throwing a fit lol
Looked like a regular cab so it wasn't pdd I'm hoping.

Last edited:
Who was the guy that got sideways off the line, pointed it towards the wall and then proceeded to drive down the track watering it down? All while the track guys are throwing a fit lol
Looked like a regular cab so it wasn't pdd I'm hoping.

Industrail Injections Budget Beater Driven by Tyler Kipp

Back