HX55 pro on a 6,7

p7100

Swedish
I'm having a HX55 pro turbo laying around and Wonder how that turbo would work on a p-pumped 6,7L, with some moderate upgrades like cam, fuel, timing and The basic stuff. Would be Nice to hit like 550-700ish hp.

Compressor
Inducer: 71,5mm
Exducer: 100mm
Turbine
Inducer: 86mm
Exducer: 77mm

Exhausthouse
22 cm², T4

Is it worth puttning on when i start building the engine or is it better to get another one?

What kind of RPM can you achieve, and what turbo are you running now ? Or is this a theoretical engine at this time ?

What kind of RPM can you achieve, and what turbo are you running now ? Or is this a theoretical engine at this time ?

Minimum 4000rpm springs is gonna be used in this engine.
Hasn't been built yet. Have been started gathering parts so far. But this turbo is something i had on the shelf for a couple of years and when i saw it the other Day i started Wonder if it would work well on my future build?

Should do 550ish...I did 540ish with a similar sized charger on a 5.9 many moons ago, so the bigger cubes should make things easier, and 24 valves might breathe easier too.

Chris

Should do 550ish...I did 540ish with a similar sized charger on a 5.9 many moons ago, so the bigger cubes should make things easier, and 24 valves might breathe easier too.

Chris

Ok thanks for reply.
So with other words it's a little small to reach the higher mark?

Back