Dirt Drag Schedule/Info??

lol. Thanks Jake. If I go this year I think I'll trailer the beech there and back. Work has been crazy already this year. Was wanting to do a rebuild on the trans then bought the wifey a new car......FML lol. That thing between her legs does amazing things.

Lol, its like crack cocaine. I'm in the same boat. Told her I would build her a garage and trade the diesel cruse in on an SUV as long as she doesn't complain about the long night at the shop rebuilding the puller.

I pushed a injector and cup out of the head and puked a half gallon of the green stuff on the line. Only to back out of the lights and do it again because I was so phuckin mad at the douche lined up with me all I wanted to do was drag his azz to the line. At least I could drive it home.....

I timed my video, from starting spool to leaving the line was 30 sec.

This happened at one point. Not sure when...

SANY0809_zpsu2zzo1qr.jpg

how are the richland center dirt drags in may? i have a shortbox dodge 12v i mud race and its 5 hours away as im in central iowa, might be a good tuning oppurtunity for me to bring it up there

May 2 Fisher's Shop Inc. TRUCKS UNLEASHED 2015 #1, Springfield, OH
May 9 Motorsports Mayhem, Richland Center, WI
June 13 Danny Toops Memorial Pull, London, OH
July 22 Jackson County Fair Dirt Drags, Oak Hill, OH
July 24 Churning Dirt, Richland Center, WI
Aug 3 Firepunk Diesel Only Dirt Drag, Union County fairgrounds, OH
Aug 22 Fisher's Shop Inc. TRUCKS UNLEASHED 2015 #2, Springfield, OH
Aug 29 MVP Diesel dyno day & Live A Little Productions Dirt Drags, Burley ID
Sept 7 Firepunk Dirt Drags, Plain City, OH?
Oct 3 Fisher's Shop Inc. TRUCKS UNLEASHED #3, Springfield, OH
Oct 10 Redneck Rally, Richland Center, WI

Horsesh!t Nationals, Grand Haven, MI?
Vonderaar Diesel Performance Dirt Drags, Preble County Fair Aug 1-8 New Paris, OH?
Lawrence County Fair Dirt Drags, New Castle, PA?
Westmoreland County Fair Dirt Drags, Aug?
Beans?
Lee Hill?

Aug 4th is our dirt drags at the fair. Eaton, Ohio. I'll jump on here with all the details when I have a bit more time.

If the trucks ready I'm going to parsons and try it

Good to know. Where are ya from?

I don't know if you have been to Parson's or not, but, it is sand. If your making some power, you best have some boggers or scoops to get ya moving.

...and for anyone else interested, the race is in Parsons, WV on Memorial day weekend. They index race. No diesel classes kind of stuff. They have enough indexes that everyone seems happy. It's 300' of pure enjoyment.

It used to rival the biggest party weekends you could think of back when I was a younger fella. Most of the craziness has been rooted out and they even kicked the guys out who had the gooseneck trailer with two stripper poles????

Yea, as stated above, it used to rival any party weekend you can remember.

I'm at the MD wv line about 30 mins from Morgan town. My truck should be roughly 600hp but full weight.and no Ive never been able to make it down due to work but I'm free this year. And thanks for tire info

September 9th dirt drags will be in Hillsboro OH. That is Wednesday night of the Highland County Fair. Same group that puts on Firepunk Drit Drags.
You might also check out koidragracing.com

September 9th dirt drags will be in Hillsboro OH. That is Wednesday night of the Highland County Fair. Same group that puts on Firepunk Drit Drags.
You might also check out koidragracing.com

That's close enough to walk home if I break chit. :lolly:

I got a call from Jason Hoskins today. He's the fella that was running the very wicked full size chevy. Pretty sure he got the cash for fastest pass. I think it was a 4.38 in 300' and he weighs 4000lbs.

Anyhow, I guess Lee Hill is hosting one on May 3rd. It would be nice to try and hit both... just have to see.

I bought a "Quadzilla" the other day! I think I'll bring it with us to a few of these drags. After I get it ironed out it should be a hard pecker to beat! 500cc two stroke.

I bought a "Quadzilla" the other day! I think I'll bring it with us to a few of these drags. After I get it ironed out it should be a hard pecker to beat! 500cc two stroke.

We've got an ole 91 (I think, can't remember off the top of my head) 'Zilla. Those things sure are a blast! Mostly use ours for hill climbs anymore since it's got a 8+ swingarm but still get it out for a rip at the dirt drags when they have them around here. They're ditch diggers for sure! Don't see too many 500's around anymore.

Tuesday October 13th Koi drag racing is having a dirt drag at the Fairfield County Fairgrounds. Lancaster,OH During the fair and it starts at 7:30 I do believe.
Would also like to know bout the Beans event!? Wouldn't mind making a weekend in Tennessee!

I was going to go and watch but ended up just staying home and crashing beers. As much as I love running those drags I didn't want to take a chance on any breakage the week before the Friday Night Lightz series starts. I'll be running their quick diesel class all season and am hoping to maybe win a few races.

KD customs will be hosting something this year in my neck of the woods. I'll post up more details later.

Back