New to me 2015

TravisG

#THEREALLAVONMILLER
Picked this up on Saturday. 2015 2500 Laramie. Had 9975 on it when I picked it up. KickStart picked me up at the airport on Friday night and I went and picked it up on Saturday morning and drove it home from Louisville with a stop at the NHRDA race and some supper in OFallon. The drive home was great until about 50 miles past Salina and then I got pretty sleepy! Pretty excited about it. Going to order some AMP steps, tonneau cover and some floormats here pretty quick. Bone stock right now but we'll see how long that lasts. #WHITEYVERSION3POINT0

VZM.IMG_20160710_201453_zpsbgx7oyna.jpg

20160710_124313_zpskgquhfzs.jpg

20160710_121823_zpsmikh9bai.jpg

On down the road maybe. Going to have to find the right ones and get the right backspacing. Probably talk to Ryan over at SOTA Offroad about 'em.

I kid! I dig the ride as a whole. While I'm a little biased to the old ride, I support the update.

Love it, I could only dream. I'd be hard pressed to not touch it as far as mods.

Jim

"If you live like no one else, one day, you can live like no one else."

I'll try and keep this thread updated and get some more guys to post in here with 4th gens.

You'll learn to hate the nasty delay of torque management. I wasn't planning on tuning mine either, but I would have sold the truck if I hadn't. The latest hardway tunes are unreal. Especially the transmission strategy. By far the best part.

I bought the molded weather tech mats for the front and rear of mine. Still holding up fantastic. Great investment. If you have any questions let me know, I bought mine new a couple years ago.

You'll learn to hate the nasty delay of torque management. I wasn't planning on tuning mine either, but I would have sold the truck if I hadn't. The latest hardway tunes are unreal. Especially the transmission strategy. By far the best part.

I bought the molded weather tech mats for the front and rear of mine. Still holding up fantastic. Great investment. If you have any questions let me know, I bought mine new a couple years ago.

You think the torque management is bad on the autos? Try a G56 truck :doh:
I'm going to line our first gen up against my '14, cause I swear it would eat it alive... And the first gen only put down 200hp at the wheels.

Between torque management and throttle delay, those are the only two things that I dislike.

You think the torque management is bad on the autos? Try a G56 truck :doh:
I'm going to line our first gen up against my '14, cause I swear it would eat it alive... And the first gen only put down 200hp at the wheels.

Between torque management and throttle delay, those are the only two things that I dislike.

The throttle delay is a damn hazard through an intersection. These trucks need at least "in tact" tuning.

That being said mine dyno'd 531hp with only tuning and exhaust. Which seemed good for how small the factory turbo is. When it hits lockup it's a rocket.

Back