Our collection

when its minus 10 and snow is 3 ft deep with a 20 mph wind ye in yer basement building toys all winter and making babies to help farm
That's why all the top pullers are up here, nothing to do but play inside all winter!

And I'll second that the open station tractors look much better!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know i have inhaled at lot of fumes over the years but i don't think i every saw that steam tractor. I was cool seeing what I think it was a d series with a corn picker on it.

I know i have inhaled at lot of fumes over the years but i don't think i every saw that steam tractor. I was cool seeing what I think it was a d series with a corn picker on it.

It's Gas, not steam....duh....

It was also never in our barns before you left here, it was down at our partners barns before he died.

There's a D17 and D15 with pickers down there.

Chris

Hey Chris, every see any Massey Ferguson tires? Local mall has antique tractors in this week, took my boy down after work yesterday. Was a Massey Ferguson Pony, rare in itself, with Massey Ferguson tires on it, not just painted letters, they're raised up from the case.

On a side note, my boy has no brand loyalty for tractors, he wants all of them!
80672af835667b6f1209894d4bf79c05.jpg
e88f45003a097d2b0eb88ec833ae9699.jpg

Seen this over the weekend, would go nice with your collection of big ones!
8176ddc39f1cc823adedc48b2f79f527.jpg

Is that a 1355 mm? Buddy has one. Needs injection pump. Been sitting at his dads for some time. On our list of "to dos"

I'll get with you when we get it pulled off. We went to start it and get it out of where it was summer before last and were getting no fuel out of pump. Put tarp back over it and moved onto next project. Its sat this long a little longer wont hurt

If you are over there by it, send me a picture of the tags on the pump. I may have one here that we can rebuild and have ready when you want to swap it. I tore one of those down for parts last winter.

Chris

Sounds good. I have to run over there soon to get my chit ready for deer season, ill try and get a pic and talk to my buddy. Hes in middle of finishing up his new house. Been a little busy.

Not sure if the pictures isn't working for more than just me, might just be the work filter, I never know.

Back