01 vp44 best fueling box?

Maded24v

Maded24v
So just another vp44 post, currently have a TST comp and ts stack. Anyone have experience with this setup and the new version of quadzilla 4k and have a preference on which fuels harder or runs stronger on the sled track? Looking to go to quadzilla with the ability to do more with timing and helping out the lowend power and getting the most out of the VP I can.

I had one on the truck and it seemed gutless.. ��. The TST/ts stack definitely outdid my comp box. Like they say every truck is different.

Edge Drag comp /Blue Chip Redline stack. :ft:

Should’ve specified Drag Comp Box. There’s a healthy difference between the two.

I ran a redline for a long time and I honestly found them so temperamental it wasn’t worth it. Plus every time you had a problem and called Chip he would pretty much talk to you like you were a dumbass and say he’s never heard of any issues with his box. Oh really? Cause every body knows it either works or reads “Timeout”. Which they usually seem to go on the fritz on the starting line.

My TST comp fuels like crazy, I just really like the quadzilla ability to personally tune everything how u want it. And having built in timing up to I believe 30°.

It's the TST comp with the drag upgrade.

Edge is the only one that had the "comp" and upgraded to the edge drag comp... Tst was either pm1, pm2, or pm3, a pm3 could be upgraded to a competition box or buy a TST comp new. So not sure what u mean

Last edited:
Edge is the only one that had the "comp" and upgraded to the edge drag comp... Tst was either pm1, pm2, or pm3, a pm3 could be upgraded to a competition box or buy a TST comp new. So not sure what u mean

I think I managed to confuse myself on that one. :nail: It's a TST Competition box.

Drag comp and smarty combo was best thing i ever found.

As far as jusg box i prefered the drag comp edge. Had 4k quad for while and wasnt as impressed

I've been running a tst comp/smarty for years, it's been great. I've thought about going back to a drag comp for simplicity and better driviability. I haven't checked in a while but all the big numbers used to be drag comps.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back