Bought a new truck......again.

Mr.T

DPF's are gay
Well, we got the word today that our LLY is totaled, so we picked up a fully loaded 08 GMC. So far I love this damn pickup, I can't wait to have some parts fall of of it and get it tuned
myqa5u7e.jpg

Good looking truck. I love my LMM. My buddy has the Denali grill in his. Not sure what he had to do to fit it in there though. Swap me those wheels for my 22's and 35's. i wanna go back to stock.

I used to hate those trucks... They are still slowly growing on me. I like it! With all kidding aside, hopefully it last longer than the last one.

On the tuning point. I have a H&S XRT Pro in mine. I keep it set on stock because it is a smokey beootch. I really wanna switch to EFI if mine doesn't sell.

I used to hate those trucks... They are still slowly growing on me. I like it! With all kidding aside, hopefully it last longer than the last one.

I could never own an 07.5+ Chevy, I hate the front end, the GMC is the only one that looks decent to me

I think someone at the Place did that swap, didnt they?

Anyway, good luck with this one. Maybe it was for the best?

Looking good!

Agree on the Gm>Chevy debate. But cmon GM, wheels around, tires are round, wheel wells should be round.

A paint matched denali bumper would look so good on my truck......ugh.....choices choices

Back