ATS Gauntlet Challenge!

TTR 21

Human Spear
Randy Reyes was finally able to break the 2k mark on ATS's in house dyno!

17098537_1587346937957203_8562439443158992826_n.jpg

Holy **** on that correction factor Batman! That would put him running faster than Lavon Miller in the quarter mile at a curb weight of 7,200 pounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well I really hope he reaches his goal because that would truly be a wicked sight to watch his dually go in the 8s best of luck.

Last years UCC he went 9.62 @ 150mph weighing 7650lbs with an engine that made 200-300hp less than this new one does.

If you use those numbers his old motor made 1400ish hp so if the new one makes 300 more he should run 9.0 according to the comp d calculator. His et is matching the uncorrected number

E.T. Calculators don't work right when you're trying to move 7-8K off the line. There's no possible way you're going to get a 1.2-1.3 60ft like a drag car at that type of weight.

E.T. Calculators don't work right when you're trying to move 7-8K off the line. There's no possible way you're going to get a 1.2-1.3 60ft like a drag car at that type of weight.

In my experience my uncorrected dyno number falls with 4% of my et on multiple trucks at multiple tracks. I'm a firm believer in ET hp, as that's truly a test of power. Too many unsubstantiated calculations on a dyno. I also don't think forced induction engines should use a correction factor. That is my opinion though.

IMG_4095.JPG
That's a 861hp uncorrected 60ft at 8080lbs.

As the owner and operator of a Mustang Dyno at altitude, 1701 raw is a BIG number on the ole Mustang dream destroyer!!! We've had fewer than 5 trucks ever break 1,000 HP uncorrected on our Mustang and we've ran several "1,000HP" trucks that never surpassed 700 raw....

My best pull ever with the Junker on our Mustang MD-1750 is like 821 raw and it's no slouch, I'll bet Randy's Red Delicious is a rocket!!!

Can't wait for UCC this year, definitely won't have a monster correction factor there in Indiana, but it'll be fun to compare 5,700' raw and corrected Mustang numbers to low altitude Superflow raw and corrected numbers.

Is your dyno mobile or stationary?

Stationary built-into the shop floor, big 50" rollers!!! But we allow CompD guys, BIG HP Guys, or cool stuff to run for free!

All I know is I left for Texas with a 780 HP tuneup and it ran several high 10's at 129 to 130 MPH at 5325 lbs race weight. I'm not sure how much if any power it picks up going from 5700' to 100' Ennis Texas, but it does pick up about 8 to 10 psi boost.

I was asking because I have suggested before, that if someone with a mobile dyno would get a strong truck to make a few runs at a low elevation, then drive to a high elevation and do the same thing, we could put this whole correction factor/elevation issue to bed.

Back