Brownville, NE to Waco, Texas 1st of next week. 1-8, 1-9 2018

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
Got a dead one to go get in Waco early next week! :poke:
Going down empty, with a 32 foot trailer.
Can haul whatever, engines, transmissions, axles, other stuff.

See my ads in the For Sale Section.

Reply, PM, Call or Text 402-780-5127.

Mark.

??? I haven’t seen anything but junk around lately.

I tend to agree.
Was looking at Waco Craigslist last night.
It seemed like anything somewhat worthwhile was overpriced and the rest of it was basically junk, or spam ads.

Even so, I found a fairly decent deal on a Copart vehicle, which is what brings me to warmer(?) pastures.

Mark.

Brownsville ? Heck Mark, you're gonna be right around my neighborhood... I still have that standard 5.9 block.

Brownsville ? Heck Mark, you're gonna be right around my neighborhood... I still have that standard 5.9 block.

No. Please read the title again.
I am in Brownville, NEBRASKA (NE) and heading to WACO, Texas.

Still a few hundred miles from you, BUT I could bring you a 6.7 and discount it some for a 5.9 block. :)

Mark.

Last edited:
Haha, I sure enough. I just read Brownsville and associated it with the one I know by me... If I had the funds Mark, I'd be all over it ! But here lately all I'm doing is selling... No buying.
Hopefully by spring, I'll be in the market ��

A couple of pics of the pile I am going to retrieve, she's a real gem.
At least it's a 6 speed, a quad cab and a long bed. :)

5ec4b176-01ea-49ab-8457-421fd11fdb9f.JPG

8aca8196-e139-483f-8a07-971d8b60787a.JPG

915d3e85-2f76-4e2a-ba73-f821d5e58843.JPG

Mark, there’s a truck right up the road I’ve been thinking about buying. I’ll get some pics for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really in a position to buy more, it's looking slim for fuel money as it is. :hehe:
So much so, that I may be tow barring it back to save on fuel. :eek:

Now, if something of value moves in the next day or so, then I'll hook onto the trailer. :cool:

Mark.

Have any 6.7s?

Was gonna send you some pics of a truck, but seeing your reply up there^ it may be better to finish it and sell it down here.

I do have several 6.7s.
What condition are you looking for?

Mark.

Neighbor picked up a clean dually and it’s clearly missing a few things like intake and emissions junk, and who knows what else.
if you’ve got a runner or complete engine less wiring (fire job) shoot me a price and I’ll forward it.

What YEAR are you working with?
Most of mine are burns, so the externals may, or may not, be worth working with, but I do have some odds and ends around that weren't from burns.

Mark.

The guy isn’t sure what all is missing so he was asking about getting a whole engine to be sure he’d have everything.

He’s a body man and doesn’t mess with new diesel stuff much. I think I’ll just try to convince him to tear it down and just get what is gone and get you a list later on. If you have time when you’re down, maybe you can swing by. I have another truck for you to look at for a possible future deal as well.

Headed home, currently near Blackwell, OK.
Met 2 members on here on this trip and I appreciate their hospitality! :cool:

Mark.

Back