Right hand feed and breather issues/questions

Well boys I finally did a mishimoto catch can. Put it on and the sucker blew the drain tube for the secondary out the block. God damn I'm tired of fighting oil and blow by on this pig

Yeah when it's sitting there idiling it will start pushing oil out around the the drain tube. It's a flexible one. The old motor had this same issue I'm wondering if there's a head issue or gasket. The head was done by the same d bag that did yours Colton

sounds like some serious blow by, bullet. Try a breather on the oil fill and a couple v covers ? IDK, have you done comp test/ leak down.

sounds like some serious blow by, bullet. Try a breather on the oil fill and a couple v covers ? IDK, have you done comp test/ leak down.

No I haven't. The old motor did the same thing with 142 on the clock. It was a 53 and cracked. Donor block was honed and the bores were within 2 thousands. I used hasting rings. I hope I don't have a weak cylinder. Truck has been towing since day one to break in

Updating this thread finally. I capped off my vent from the lift pump plate and used a mr gasket breather for the oil fill and have just the baffled 12v tappet. Completely fixed my oil loss issues.

Back