Talk me out of this...

6.4 F-350

I found this at a local Ford dealer by accident, it's a 13 tripple black Longhorn fully loaded auto truck. I don't know what happend but the original owner put 200 miles on it didn't like the truck and traded it for a F-250 gasser. The dealer is asking 47. What do u guys think? I am not much of a new truck guy but this seems like a hell of a deal being it has a 58k window sticker in the glove box.
null-19.jpg

That truck is a great buy! Your Ford is pretty nice but that Dodge.... well you know where this is going.

The Ford is history, it went down the road about a month ago. So I have no strings attached.

I seriously considered buying one for a shop truck after seeing yours. Ive got my 2010 for sale BTW.... I could probably through a few used parts in on the deal.

A guy at work just bought the identical truck you pictured a few weeks ago. He says he loves it. Personally I think it looks great, I say go for it. 47k seems like a pretty good price if you ask me.

Dealerships usually come out really well on these types of buy backs. Offer them 44 or something.

Agreed, if you we're wanting something that has around 20k miles you could get it for probably 5-7k less but ofcourse it won't be "new" like this one. I'd offer around 44 for it, that would be a great price. Either way not a bad price at all on the truck. I had a 2011 Laramie mega HO and sold it to a dealer for $42,500, it had 19k miles

Thats a 2012 headlights arent right for the 13

After seeing your post I went back and you're right it is a 12. You can also see (if you look real hard) the roof antenna is at the back where as on a 13 it's mounted on the front between the cab lights above the drivers head.

Last edited:
Back