All Diesel Day 2016 Valley Blackout Louisville, KY

And there's sooooo much room for more! Ohio Valley has a lot of land....enough to get a pulling track dug up behind the track. This could turn into a full blown national event, but it seems even the locals won't come support it.

I'll be there even if I have to "borrow" a truck from work and bracket race it!!

No no no, I dont mean "dirtymax" DieselBros trucks....I cant stand that term or those nitwits.

I mean actual enthusiasts that race with competitive trucks.

BTW, loved your DieselFriends parody. It was hilarious.

Last edited:
There will hopefully be a few, but I can't vouch for who will actually show. I can vouch, it won't be from a lack of payouts!

Payouts have been announced. I'm talking about 12000 in cash for 3 classes, over $2000 in dyno cash winnings, and $600 in show and shine wins!! For the love of god, one should AT THE LEAST, look!!

Wow! That is impressive. Can you cut/paste classes and payouts for our members who aint bookfaced?

What kind of knuckle dragging forum is this, Tim?!?!?! Do I need to show fire and the wheel as well?!?!

Now that all those Rudy's ODSS shenanigans have completed, amybe it's time to take a look at attending and competing here.......

Gonna try and make it if engine holds up once it's back together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back