2010 wheels and 285s
majezyge.jpg

Traction bars I fabricated
nu7yme8e.jpg

y8yqanuv.jpg

e7urybav.jpg

Was gettin fuel in oil so sent the pump out
ysyma6am.jpg

Had pump built by Kevin at north east diesel 12mm pump with quick rate cam and his other tricks
umu9e5y7.jpg

5e3yqu8u.jpg

Found some one fixed the kdp
sape3yqu.jpg

Just some paint

e9y2uqub.jpg

This is the only pic I have I took the stock valve cover/cover and stripped the paint and polished it out
uje3yqaj.jpg

T3 62 with 50 waste gate
nezu9a6u.jpg

Before
y2e8u2y9.jpg

After a couple of hours
e9uzyden.jpg

T4 66mm with the manifold I built
epuva3ad.jpg

60mm Bov
u7a6avu2.jpg

Tool box hides the nitrous and water meth tank I built

6amudeja.jpg

Lowered it some.
dera6apa.jpg

neqyra6e.jpg

Full built tre trans
7aruze3u.jpg

Big ax trans cooler
mebeza3u.jpg

The last pic
Rest of mods are in sig. Thanks hope every one likes it.

Very cool dude. I dig the chit out of it. Glad someone likes lowered rigs instead of lifting 35" and running some 44" rubbers on a street truck.

That is some awesome fab work. Also i love the sleeper look well done. Have you had it on the Dyno?

Edit :Also details on the lowering and are those still the 285s ?

Another edit::drool1:

Last edited:
That is some awesome fab work. Also i love the sleeper look well done. Have you had it on the Dyno?

Edit :Also details on the lowering and are those still the 285s ?

Another edit::drool1:

I've never had the chance to dyno it want to. It has 1500 springs in front and the huge block removed and 1 inch block taking it's place. Yes still have 285 and they have never rubbed.

Polished valve cover is nice touch, I like anything that improves looks or performance that you can do yourself.

Last edited:
Great looking truck and awesome job so far! Keep it up!

What did you use for material for the traction bars? I see they are a third like that you cut down and welded to steel tube. What was the steel tube you used?

I've never had the chance to dyno it want to. It has 1500 springs in front and the huge block removed and 1 inch block taking it's place. Yes still have 285 and they have never rubbed.

Able to maintain stock driveshaft lengths and such? I want to lower my truck and really like the stance of yours man. Great job.

Able to maintain stock driveshaft lengths and such? I want to lower my truck and really like the stance of yours man. Great job.

oh sorry rear drive shaft has 1in removed.
the traction bar pipe is 1.5 sch 40 not sure on the lengths and the ends are center links bars from tractor supply.
http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/countylinereg%3B-adjustable-top-link-cat-1
The truck rides great there is only 1.25 from the front end and the bump stops. If i hit a hard enough spot it will bottom out, I need to get new shocks bad im still riding around on factory rigs.

Back