Prayers for my family

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I need you guys to put my family on your prayer list. After an 18 year battle with ovarian cancer, my sister in law died this morning at 39 years old. We have a strong family and we will get through this. My brother Doug and his 18 year old son Cody will receive 150% of our support.
I will not be taking PM's for awhile. During times like these, the family business will be put to the side as much as possible. I will do my best to get orders and stuff handled to the best of my abilities, however, I have no problem saying that our family will come first over the next several days.
Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Jeff

It always seems like bad things happen to good people, here we are once again. Sorry to hear, Take care man.

Very sorry for your loss- if you need anything give me a shout....

We also just lost someone close- our good friend Wubz, just passed on Sunday morning, he just turned 40.... We have been shellshocked since Treesmasher recieved those frantic phone calls Sunday morning.....

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family- stay strong Jeff.

RD

I know I am along ways away, but if there is anything I can do, please dont hesitate to ask! My prayers go out to you and yours.... I lost my mom to cancer, it is a tough bitter pill to swallow....

Prayers to ya my friend. Lost my Dad back in May so I know exactly what you feel. Jeff if I can do something for ya buddy, you have my numbers. Gary

Sorry to hear that Jeff, give me a call if you need anything or just need to talk, You guys will be in my prayers

Man, Sorry Jeff...if you need anything I can help with please let me know...I appreciate all the help you have given me, and will return the favor in any way I can!!

Prayers on the way!
Chris

Back