CTD03

One Hot 03
so whos going to be
the top running trucks in

street diesel

pro street

rwyb diesel only no gas trucks talked about in

yell hello dieseladdiction did you get my phone call the other day

heck no looks like i wont be playing the game much at all this year need to speak to a couple of guys and talk about my set up

glad to see your still around the forums

I think street diesel is gunna be alot of what we seen last year. Although i saw the vid from Dekalb and if Dustin Kraft pulls for points he is going to give everyone fits. Of course you never know who did what over winter.

I think street diesel is gunna be alot of what we seen last year. Although i saw the vid from Dekalb and if Dustin Kraft pulls for points he is going to give everyone fits. Of course you never know who did what over winter.

true no on ever tell all the truth about whats going on i do say the same with street diesel might be worth watching but every one tell me prostreets the place to be o well i dont have the green for that one

As far as Pro Stock Diesel goes, I heard that the Holstien Express did a little work over winter. Could be a rumor though.:blahblah1:

Well i know what he done over the winter and its not really much differnt than last year and he still done some ddamage down there. Plus his turbo had .060" end play in it!!!!!!!!!!!

I think there will be a lot of good competition in the 2.6 class this year. There were a lot of strong running trucks there last year and I'm sure most of them have done something to their truck during the off season.

yea its gonna be nice to watch the street class this year & see what trucks made improvements! hope 07 dodge & dustin kraft run as good as last year!

Back