Freeze Plugs/Tappet Covers

12v front plug? Shipped 39.99.

The plugs stick out of the block all but 1/8" from block once completely seated in block.

Were working on 12v P-Pump adjustable gears. will be 2-4 weeks until our new design is released. I had the old style with degree washer and dropped one into motor and said no more of this and sent them back. So we came up with new design now just have to modify it into the gear. It will make adjusting these gears so much easier and will be just a matter of loosing bolts and adjusting it and tightening it back up.

The plugs for CR's are in the works right now. Trying to get them released by next weekend or so.

We will be working on having Light up covers in next 3-4 weeks. If you bought a clear covers already can send it back or us to modify to add LED lights to it. We will have a range of colors also. This all we be available in 3-4 weeks. Thank you

What is the advantage of a different front cover for the CR??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

The front covers are being worked on for the CR. Its just clear cover to see the gears turning and splashing the oil and everything. Were working on billet ones also. Just for different looks on your CR thats all. Or have a clear cover that lights up with any color you want for a different look also.

Thanks bud

More 12v Freeze plugs coming on monday or tuesday. Also T3 to T4 adapters should be here end of this week also. Hopefully CR freeze plugs also. CR HD pushrods should be in next week also.

Taking orders on Powerstroke 6.0L HD pushrods. If i can get ten presets i can sell them for these i can sell complete sets for 209.99

Last edited:
One set of 12v Freeze plugs left ill have more end of next week. Were trying to get covers done this week or next week. they being a pain since changing to fit adjustable gears

Sorry fellas. we been so swamped here at the shop and other personal family matters.

The CR freeze plugs i should have first batch by end of this week or beginning of the next. along with new style turbo drains and new style DV holders. also have more 12v freeze plugs. Once they all done will be doing a Holiday special for everyone starting nov 1st. average savings on pushrods, freeze plugs will be around 30 dollars a set from list price.

Our pushrods are made of Heat treated chrome moly. They are guaranteed for life. If you bend one or break it send it back we will send you another for free. if you sell your motor or truck with them that customer will also have full guarantee of breakage.

12v list 269.00
CR list 289.00
6.0L list 239.00

Once Nov 1st hits they will be 30 bucks off list for these items!!!

Also will have holiday discounts from 5 to 15% off from nov 1st to jan 1st

Ill be picking up another 10 sets today and will be able to ship them tomorrow.

Also will be Ford 6.0L fuel filter caps. Since those ****ty plastic ones always break. Ours made from billet Alum.

I dont have a stock CR pushrod here. can you weigh yours and ill weigh our pushrod

Back