This Rizzi/Milliken thing.

When you smoke the lights your reaction time is always slow cause the beams don't catch when you actually leave, this is why you can't red light, yet get a killer time slip.

Tony left early and got a bogus slip, first to the strip is not legit if you smoke the lights.

But Ryan left on Tony. Meaning Tony didn't get the jump because Ryan left before Tony and didn't go red and had a clean slip.

But Ryan left on Tony. Meaning Tony didn't get the jump because Ryan left before Tony and didn't go red and had a clean slip.

Not when the back tires set off the beams, instead of the front!

Think about it. If the lights are smoke filled you leave early the beam don't trigger till the back tires cross it, that's why the 60 is so blazing fast....and the rest of the run is bogus!

I don't think the time slip that's in question is the time slip from the grudge race. Ryan and Tony aren't debating on the results of the grudge race just the validity of the record setting time slip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch the 4.60 video then...it's clean. Hardly any smoke at all.

Oh, I understand. I'm not saying either side is right or wrong. I was just trying to clarify what Ryan and Tony were actually debating as I understand it. Some people think they're arguing about the results of the grudge race. But they're arguing about the accuracy of the 4.60 run and timeslip and whether or not the run and time are wrong because of smoking the lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not when the back tires set off the beams, instead of the front!

Think about it. If the lights are smoke filled you leave early the beam don't trigger till the back tires cross it, that's why the 60 is so blazing fast....and the rest of the run is bogus!

It don't care what the lights dictated. Ryan's car physically moved 1st, and that's not debatable.

And I ran a 3 in the 1/8th......but I'm not gonna show a legit time slip

Oh wait but that's what tony does.....

You guys amaze me.

In the diesel world, If there is no vid with time on the board and a slip to look at it's not valid period, and some would say it needs to be backed up.

And I ran a 3 in the 1/8th......but I'm not gonna show a legit time slip

Oh wait but that's what tony does.....

You guys amaze me.

In the diesel world, If there is no vid with time on the board and a slip to look at it's not valid period, and some would say it needs to be backed up.

This crap coming from the guy who used to claim records from test and tune passes. Your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

Last edited:
This crap coming from the guy who used to claim records from test and tube passes. Your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

So I guess learning from your mistakes Doesn't apply anymore?

I learned and became even faster and formed a better team, and have legit passes, records and championships.

You know my point but are avoiding it. Tony is in the wrong, botched slips, no vids with time, just his word and lots of mystery..... Yeah I don't buy it at all.

If Millican moved first, and he had a legit time slip (no smoked lights), and Rizzi beat him by a car length or whatever, it would be fairly easy to estimate a legitimate time for Rizzi's pass. Deduct a couple hundredths for the starting line difference, look at the margin of victory/loss on Millican's pass and BAM a close estimate on the actual ET of the grudge race pass. Or check the video, estimate the distance at the stripe, use Millican's trap speed or Rizzi's trap speed if it's legit, and you can quickly figure out the margin of victory or loss at the stripe. 140MPH = 205.33 feet per second.

Wade, maybe you should have been there to go for the big money too!!! Also, Wade, before throwing too many stones, your setup is not as clean as it used to be and was puffing a lot of smoke on the line and down the track as well at TS...

Tony won the Grudge race, no one said he left early. You were not there to help represent the diesel guys in the gas vs diesel event so leave it alone...

Next year you can show up at the Wagler Diesel vs Gas event and hopefully help the Diesel's win more than just the one class (Small Tire with Ryan Milliken winning) that they won at the event!!!

I'm sure we'll get more chances to see Ryan and Tony line up against each other, and hopefully the wind will cooperate more with the lights on the starting line... I haven't seen as many guys have problems with the staging lights as at this event in a long time, Tony wasn't the only one having issues and Tony's exhaust is firing upwards and away from the engine...

It really is cool that we have multiple fast diesel guys rather than just one or two as in years past!!! I for one am looking forward to seeing them clash at Rocky Top in July and see who comes out on top that time!!!

Back