View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 03:16 PM   #9
cerickson

Name: cerickson
Title: fullpull108
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RascalMafia View Post
I've got Polk components in the Cruze. JL amps and a 12W7. All were purchased and installed by an authorized dealer though. I've been really happy with it over the last 7 years. Think I've got $3300 in the whole setup installed, with a custom sealed box that would allow for my giant suitcase to sit next to the sub in the trunk. There are crossovers and some other shit installed under the rear seat but I forget what they are. I also took it to the best audio shop in Atlanta, so I'm sure a premium was put on top since they mainly do really high end exotic cars, but I wanted it done right.

It's concert loud, if not louder, but also crystal clear (minus the rattles from the car) if you want to listen to the blues or jazz.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
The wife likes to feel the beat. I'm more of I want the lyrics to be crisp and clear. I'm in no way of looking at sticking that much money into a system. Wouldn't be shopping but on of her front door speakers was crackling. Went to a local stereo shop and they pointed me in the direction of kicker. The bundle pack I got is the CSS69 6x9 with the CSC65 for the 6.5. The 6x9 came with a tweeter and a crossover. I didnt plug the tweeter in cause I didnt want to drill in the door panel to mount tweeter.

Mine: 2008 Dodge 3500 megacab 4x4 drw 6 SPD stick. Anarchy EFI, Flo Pro egr delete, 5" straight pipe, Edge cts2

Wifes: 2006 Dodge 3500 megacab 4X4 drw goerend auto, 4 inch straight pipe, S&B cai, FASS 150 pump, EFI live by Anarchy