Texas Diesel Shootout - September 2nd

gitchesum

OK, time to start the thinking about who's gonna come out? We got an extra day on the weekend, might as well start it out at Royal Purple Raceway on Friday night.

Any of these pro-street going to come out and at lease give ol' Max a run in the finals? Heck, the last race he was up against a street truck(albeit a damn fast one).

Would be cool to see a couple of fat tired 2WD's lined up against each other.

And don't forget out monthly trophy race. Last month we ended up with a great match up with the Ford going home with the trophy. Remember, it's not about how fast you are. We're going to pick the closest times and let em duke it out on the track.

Maybe Mr Stelly can finally get that little white truck down the 1/4. :D

Just dont break, dont want to miss the big race the following Sat. [10th]. There's enough of us to make a great showing for HTT hopefully. See yall there.

Ryan

Probably not the smartest thing to do with finals the next weekend but gonna run anyway. I think Jake might be coming out?

Just got the truck running on Sunday, if it's back from getting painted we might make it out for a pass or two.

R
Just got the truck running on Sunday, if it's back from getting painted we might make it out for a pass or two.
Save one for me. Fill up them blue bottles and no more eating sandwiches after the green light. LOL.

Last edited:
I am planning on being there hope to have the tire shake worked out. Last chance to test before heading to Kansas.

I will not be putting my 2 cents worth in on any snaps I have had enough of that this year...

Yea weather is not looking too good. All though my yard is excited.

That sucks Scott. You think you will get it back together for Finals?

Back